Season 4 Coming Soon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 4 Coming Soon!

Just found this vid on YouTube, with Amanda Tapping announcing the return of Sanctuary this Oct 7 at 10 pm! TOTAL YAYS! Can't wait to see more of RyRo and this awesome show in general.
    sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

YESSS! Bring it!

Comment

WoopWoop! Any news on when it will be in the UK? It better not be like months later like it was before!
      sigpic
      Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
      'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
      : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
      I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
      Indeed

Comment

I can't wait to see new episodes of Sanctuary. And Amanda said that the beginning of season 4 would be awesome and epic. So .. BRING IT ON!!
        Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
        / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

I can't wait! I'm super excited. Glad I haven't had to wait as long as you all for the new season: I just started watching Sanctuary about two months ago and caught up to the end of season 3 last month...
          Signature by Glitch33.
          sigpic
          Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

NEW TRAILER! http://video.syfy.com/shows/sanctuary/v1352413

Comment

Oh, oh my... *scampers off to watch*

Comment

O. M. G.!

Awesome awesome awesome! I can't wait! I got a Sanctuary T-shirt (unofficial, I'm sure) that I got for the express purpose of wearing every Friday night while I watch Sanctuary. THAT is just how excited I am about this.

And wait... so does that mean the cat-eyed chick whose death was pinned on Will really isn't dead? Or are we assuming some things change when Magnus goes back to the 1800s?

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                  O. M. G.!

Awesome awesome awesome! I can't wait! I got a Sanctuary T-shirt (unofficial, I'm sure) that I got for the express purpose of wearing every Friday night while I watch Sanctuary. THAT is just how excited I am about this.

And wait... so does that mean the cat-eyed chick whose death was pinned on Will really isn't dead? Or are we assuming some things change when Magnus goes back to the 1800s?
                  Since the clip is a mix of new (season 4) and old (season 3) material, it could be from the season 3 final ep and she is dead. However, I did not check to see if there is a scene where she says that exact line. It is possible that when Helen returns to the present there is some sort of reset. We'll just have to wait and see!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

She said "here on the surface" so I assume she's alive and well. Before she would have simply said "on the surface" or something similar.

What I did notice though, on the vids from the Dragon Con panel was that they hardly mentioned Kate. I think AT only mentioned Kate once and for the rest they were talking about the three (or four, with CH playing two characters) of them, Henry and Adam. And sometimes they mentioned a recurring guest star (unfortunately including Abby). Does anyone know if Agam's role is coming to an end or if she has fewer appearances? Not that I'd mind or anything, never really warmed up to the character.
                    Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                      She said "here on the surface" so I assume she's alive and well. Before she would have simply said "on the surface" or something similar.

What I did notice though, on the vids from the Dragon Con panel was that they hardly mentioned Kate. I think AT only mentioned Kate once and for the rest they were talking about the three (or four, with CH playing two characters) of them, Henry and Adam. And sometimes they mentioned a recurring guest star (unfortunately including Abby). Does anyone know if Agam's role is coming to an end or if she has fewer appearances? Not that I'd mind or anything, never really warmed up to the character.
                      I don't know the extent of the use of the character in season 4 but I do know she is there. For example, AD was tweeting about heading back to BC from Banff for some final days of filming.

Comment

Yes, I read about some things mentioning her shooting scenes and everything, but I found it odd that they didn't mention her at all (with the exception of AT once on the Sunday con, I think).
                        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                          Yes, I read about some things mentioning her shooting scenes and everything, but I found it odd that they didn't mention her at all (with the exception of AT once on the Sunday con, I think).
                          Because there were some negative things said when the character came on in place of Ashley they may have wanted to avoid the subject in case there were some fans who don't handle change in their TV shows well (ie like grown ups). On the other hand, it could just be a matter of the questions focusing on the people there. Or RD often being off topic!

Comment

I think Kate will certainly be a series regular, even if not in all the episodes this season. The worst fan reaction was in S2 where she seemed to take over so many episodes with no real reason why the character was so great IMHO, and she made it through that to acceptance. In S3 I liked her quite a lot because she wasn't the main storyline most episodes and was paired with Biggie or Declan with whom Agam Darshi was funny without being OTT. I much prefer her to Abby, who is a decent actress but the character is totally meh for me.

In most of those interviews they seem to be focusing on the most high profile storylines in interviews and cons right now, which is mostly Magnus orientated.

Comment

Yes, but it really stood out for me that she wasn't mentioned by anyone, with the exception of AT one time on the Sunday con.

Especially when CH and AT were talking about history and the Five (and a half) and how CH liked those stories and then RD was like: yeah sure, you guys go back in time and, well, me and Henry will just stay at the Sanctuary in boring present time.

And other situations like that, where they mention Henry/Abby/The Big Guy but not Kate.

Another thing that struck me as odd was when AT was talking about strong women (could have been after the question about Sam having to prove herself but Magnus not) and she said that they always tried to portray the women right and make them round characters etc etc. All I could think of was: what about Abby?!

I agree that they went over the top with Kate in the beginning (still don't really like her), but they did the total opposite with Abby who is supposed to be an FBI agent. Hopefully they will add to her character in the next season(s), because I really don't like how ditzy she is.
                              On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Working...
                              X