Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Stargate universe live on with the use of 3d animation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could Stargate universe live on with the use of 3d animation?

Hi guys I know it’s been a while since I’ve posted on here, however, its been for good reason. Ever since Stargate universe was cancelled I’ve been working on exact 3d models duplicates of the destiny interior sets. So far I’ve completed the gate-room both Young and Scott’s bedrooms (and subsequently the communication lab/research lab) part of the shuttle interior and many many stretches of corridor. I am currently working on the nexus room and while I am still short the bridge and stasis pod rooms as well as some of the crew I’m very close to being at the stage where I will need a script and some voices so I can start to animate. My question to the gate world community is, are there any modellers who could give me a hand with the crew and are there people interested in donating their time as voices for the characters? (Also a script would just be fantastic) Please let me know if you’re interested by posting or PM-ing me. I have attached links to both my YouTube account and my deviant art so you can have a look over the work I’ve done so far.

Gateroom0001.jpg
    Nexus coridor0130.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    sigpic

Wow!!! Destiny is perfect in 3D!!! How much time did you need to make it?
    Last edited by Tony23310; 20 August 2011, 08:20 AM.

Comment

all up about a month and a half so far still need to texture it but its mostly done now
      sigpic

Comment

It's perfect! Will you make a video of the Gate Room in 3D?

Comment

Im hoping to, however the still picture up there took 10 minutes to render on its own so it could take a while
          sigpic

Comment

Take your time!!!

Comment

hahaha well in that case keep an eye on my youtube or deviant art, i'll be awake awake fairly early tomorow to start the render. so it might be done by around this time tomorow XD
              sigpic

Comment

Ok, buddy, don't rush!

Comment

Good stuff. You can see you've put the effort in perfecting these. Well done.
                  I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                  Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

I'd be interested in helping out with voice work.

Comment

3D fan fiction
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

looks good, must have been taking you a lot of time to do this stuff, maybe the new mgm which name i forgot should hire you
                        sigpic

Comment

Ok here is the gateroom. It took about 8 hours to render and tomorow i will start work on the Kawoosh effect but for now this is the only update.
                          sigpic

Comment

CRIAS! CCCCCRRRRIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS! DON'T YOU DARE SLOW DOWN OR STOP; KEEP THE FAITH AND MAINTAIN! THE POWER IS YOURS!
                            Sorry about the corny bit, but the beginning is a very delicate time, and self doubt and inner and outer opposition is soon to come next. However you deal with all of it, I salute your efforts, and hope it's completed; someday. Thank you again soldier.

Comment

About the scripts would suggest trying to team up with the guy who wrote these: http://www.philotic.com/stargate/ can find his e-mail in the scripts themselves.

About the voices would also suggest trying to find people who sound close to the real actors. Like get someone Scottish to voice Rush

Comment

Working...
                              X