Big Brother 2011 (UK)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Brother 2011 (UK)

so who's watching it? what do you think of the "celebs"? any early favourites?

My favourites are Paddy, just because of his accent and Mr Paparazzi for the hair.
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

People actually watch this garbage?
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      We can't escape it in the UK. Last year we had glorious news, the Channel Four network announced they were cancelling Big Brother after 10 years. However a few weeks later, the Channel Five network announced they were doing it instead. It's like Channel Five just has to take the crap no other network wants to keep showing.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        i admit it's a guilty pleasure of mine and to answer the OP my fave is probably sally or tara at the moment.
        sigpic
        The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
          We can't escape it in the UK. Last year we had glorious news, the Channel Four network announced they were cancelling Big Brother after 10 years. However a few weeks later, the Channel Five network announced they were doing it instead. It's like Channel Five just has to take the crap no other network wants to keep showing.
          Hey - The Walking Dead aired on Channel 5 and that show is brilliant.

But in regards to Big Brother, any series on any network . . . is God Awful.
          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
          Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

I can't stand the show, I was glad it was dead but then it came back like a weed, they need use weedkiller next time lol.

Comment

Working...
            X