• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insatiable (310)

Visit the Episode GuideWAREHOUSE 13 SEASON 3
    INSATIABLE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 310

A 19th-century mason jar in a taco truck may be linked to a zombie-like outbreak in Ithaca, N.Y.; a fortune-telling machine has bad news for Claudia; Marcus Diamond has a proposition for Steve Jinks. (TV Guide)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 17 March 2012, 04:22 PM.

Finally a Warehouse Episode I could enjoy to the fullest. I dont know what else to say about it.

Though once again I have a question, when the Boy realized that what happened to his Dad also is happening to Myka, he called the Glasses that Artie gave his Dad magic. I am just confused as to why the Kid would say that. Is it possible that Kids can somehow recognize Artefacts?
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Another Great epsiode , but what is with canceling jinksy credit cards ??
      sigpic
      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
        Finally a Warehouse Episode I could enjoy to the fullest. I dont know what else to say about it.

Though once again I have a question, when the Boy realized that what happened to his Dad also is happening to Myka, he called the Glasses that Artie gave his Dad magic. I am just confused as to why the Kid would say that. Is it possible that Kids can somehow recognize Artefacts?
        I don't think so I just thought he saw his father get better once he put the glasses on him , and he thought it was magic ?!
        sigpic
        May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
          This is my own theory on Jinks:
          Spoiler:
          He's not really fired, but on a mission to infiltrate the enemy camp. His credit cards were cancelled for appearance sake, he's a person non grata as far as Warehouse 13 is concerned in the eyes of everybody, including the enemy.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildrose-Wally View Post
            This is my own theory on Jinks:
            Spoiler:
            He's not really fired, but on a mission to infiltrate the enemy camp. His credit cards were cancelled for appearance sake, he's a person non grata as far as Warehouse 13 is concerned in the eyes of everybody, including the enemy.
            I really hope that is the case, cause if it's not that will be really disappointing
            sigpic

Comment

I don't think so I just thought he saw his father get better once he put the glasses on him , and he thought it was magic ?!
              Thats the thing, he didnt see it happening. The Glasses where only keeping him from getting worse, he was still comatose. There was not much of a reason as to why the boy would think the Glasses made his Dad get better or that they would help Myka.(Artie especially closed the curtains, so the Boy wouldnt see it happening) It might just be a problem with the writing, but I would like to imagine it to be more.

Just as I think that there might be more behind what happened with Claudia. I hate it that they havent adressed the Bugs inside the Warehouse not one little bit since the ending scene in the earlier Episode, so I like to think those little things that have been happening are connected to it. I just think Artefacts shouldnt be activating on their own just as the Gloves shouldnt be affected by Artefacts.
              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Thats the thing, he didnt see it happening. The Glasses where only keeping him from getting worse, he was still comatose. There was not much of a reason as to why the boy would think the Glasses made his Dad get better or that they would help Myka.(Artie especially closed the curtains, so the Boy wouldnt see it happening) It might just be a problem with the writing, but I would like to imagine it to be more.
                But he did see his father's rapid improvement after the glasses were put on, so when a kid that age sees something like that, chances are they're going to think it was "magic" that made his dad better. Doubt he can "sense" artifacts.

Just as I think that there might be more behind what happened with Claudia. I hate it that they havent adressed the Bugs inside the Warehouse not one little bit since the ending scene in the earlier Episode, so I like to think those little things that have been happening are connected to it. I just think Artefacts shouldnt be activating on their own just as the Gloves shouldnt be affected by Artefacts.
                Oh I totally think it's the bugs because if you go back and watch the eps again, notice all the cobwebs? Like they don't dust or clean that place sometimes? I also think the bugs have gotten into the B&B which is what caused the light to fall.
                sigpic
                I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                  But he did see his father's rapid improvement after the glasses were put on, so when a kid that age sees something like that, chances are they're going to think it was "magic" that made his dad better. Doubt he can "sense" artifacts.
                  I guess you are right. Even if the Boy wouldn´t have thought it himself, he surely would have asked Artie as to why his Dad suddenly has Glasses on.

Oh I totally think it's the bugs because if you go back and watch the eps again, notice all the cobwebs? Like they don't dust or clean that place sometimes? I also think the bugs have gotten into the B&B which is what caused the light to fall.
                  There seems to be a connection between the 2 Places, so thats possible. Remember the Secound B&B inside the Warehouse? I dont know if they are that near to each other anyways. I dont know the American Geology that good, but the B&B is in a Green Area, while the Warehouse seems to be in the middle of a Dessert, so how far could they be apart? I guess the Minimum to be an Hour, but People seem to get there fast as shown in this Episode.
                  Last edited by tomstone; 21 September 2011, 06:09 PM.
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

It is in univille south dakota.
                    http://warehouse13.wikia.com/wiki/Un...,_South_Dakota

Comment

Didn't Artie tell Claudia early in the episode that Mrs. F. had Jinksy burned? As in the government wipes him from the computers so he has no assets of any kind and is stuck where ever he happens to be at the moment like the character in Burn Notice?

That would be a great way to get him in the dark side group. But the $64,000 question is was this all part of some bigger plan hatched by Mrs. F. and what's left of the Regents or not?
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

There seems to be a connection between the 2 Places, so thats possible. Remember the Secound B&B inside the Warehouse? I dont know if they are that near to each other anyways. I dont know the American Geology that good, but the B&B is in a Green Area, while the Warehouse seems to be in the middle of a Dessert, so how far could they be apart? I guess the Minimum to be an Hour, but People seem to get there fast as shown in this Episode.
                        Most people are guessing that the B&B is roughly about 7 miles from the Warehouse, at least in fan fiction it is. I'm not sure if they ever did say how far away they are from each other.
                        sigpic
                        I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                          Didn't Artie tell Claudia early in the episode that Mrs. F. had Jinksy burned? As in the government wipes him from the computers so he has no assets of any kind and is stuck where ever he happens to be at the moment like the character in Burn Notice?

That would be a great way to get him in the dark side group. But the $64,000 question is was this all part of some bigger plan hatched by Mrs. F. and what's left of the Regents or not?

I am curious about there travel from state to state or even country. It is just so weird ??

Yeah I hope there is a bigger plan to jinks , that was weird that he was mean to Claudia

Most people are guessing that the B&B is roughly about 7 miles from the Warehouse, at least in fan fiction it is. I'm not sure if they ever did say how far away they are from each other.
                          sigpic

Comment

Interesting episode. I wonder why Jinksy was so pissy towards Claudia?
                            sigpic

Comment

I am curious about there travel from state to state or even country. It is just so weird ??

Yeah I hope there is a bigger plan to jinks , that was weird that he was mean to Claudia
                              Just a thought but could he have been trying to push her away so Mrs. F. didn't get mad at her for trying to keep in touch with him? Since Jinky's has been burned, I got the impression that all federal agents of any sort are supposed to forget they even know him.
                              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Working...
                              X