No announcement yet.

Shadows (309)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hope it is more than taking an artifact away and not being able to play sports, I really hope it is more than that !

if not this guy is crazy
    sigpic
    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
      i hope it is more than taking an artifact away and not being able to play sports, I really hope it is more than that !

if not this guy is crazy
      The artifact posioned his mind. Its not like he is a perfectly rational man
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
        I hope they explore this season why she is so long lived and if the beehive comes down lol
        It was implied in the first episode of season 1 that she was one of the ones who had her "clock stopped" because of some Mayan artifact that made her life long. Not the Blood Stone one they snagged, another artifact.

Comment

Originally posted by starg4te View Post
          It was implied in the first episode of season 1 that she was one of the ones who had her "clock stopped" because of some Mayan artifact that made her life long. Not the Blood Stone one they snagged, another artifact.
          I don't recall that comment had any thing to do with Mrs. F. As far as I have been able to figure out, she's always been the caretaker and we've yet to find out how, when or why she did. The "agents" (not regents) were supposedly dead due to their clocks stopping, is how I took that comment by Artie in the pilot. I'll have to watch it again to be sure but yeah, no names were mentioned and that it was only 2 agents.
          sigpic
          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
            *hopes that Patrick Stewart decides to make a guest appearance*
            Ooh could we just have him on for the whole ep talking. I love his voice. He could even make a phonebook sound interesting
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              Ooh could we just have him on for the whole ep talking. I love his voice. He could even make a phonebook sound interesting

I am sure he would do it if asked ??
              sigpic
              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Working...
              X