• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shadows (309)

Visit the Episode GuideWAREHOUSE 13 SEASON 3
    SHADOWS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 309

Pete enters Jane's memories to investigate the Regent murders; Myka and Claudia look into a string of mysterious disappearances that started with a local T-shirt shop owner. (TV Guide)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 17 March 2012, 04:22 PM.

Wow, this was a really good episode on an emotional level and in terms of content. I like how they're pacing the bad guys, giving us a little more every time but not too much and not waiting and doing it all at once.
    sigpic

Comment

Well now we finally know who the mystery man in the wheelchair is and why he may be doing it.

Nice to see Pete and his mom work things out. Who is the lady that played a young Jane Lattimer? I think I know her from something else, I just can't place her.

And it looks like Jinks may be making at least one more appearance.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I think would have been cooler if her name was Jade , rather than Jane !?
        sigpic
        May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Great episode, but I don't understand if that kid kept the artifact it would have made him a bad person, yeah cause he so wonderful as an adult !? I don't get what's the difference !?

I guess he can accuse the regents of being selfish

And what is with his eyes ?
          Last edited by MIZA; 13 September 2011, 01:07 AM.
          sigpic
          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
            Ha! So it seems like he will have an encounter with the dark side
            By Nolamom
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
              Great episode, but I don't understand if that kid kept the artifact it would have made him a bad person, yeah cause he so wonderful as an adult !? I don't get what's the difference !?

I guess he can accuse the regents of being selfish

And what is with his eyes ?
              The point is the artifact already corrupted his soul. Jane was too late. The eyes represent his corruption.
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                I'm guessing they'll make it look like he joined the bad guys, but he'll actually save the Warehouse (with a focus on Ms. Fredrick) in the end.

Great episode, but I don't understand if that kid kept the artifact it would have made him a bad person, yeah cause he so wonderful as an adult !? I don't get what's the difference !? And what is with his eyes ?
                It corrupted his soul, I guess keeping it would have made him worse and given him easier access to his plans.

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                The point is the artifact already corrupted his soul. Jane was too late. The eyes represent his corruption.
                I agree with JEL
                sigpic

Comment

It didn't explain everything though, like how he found out about the regents and the Warehouse.

Comment

Plot A was very nice, Plot B, not so much. I did enjoy the artifacts in each, though.
                    If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                    Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                    If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                    Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                      I'm guessing they'll make it look like he joined the bad guys, but he'll actually save the Warehouse (with a focus on Ms. Fredrick) in the end.

It corrupted his soul, I guess keeping it would have made him worse and given him easier access to his plans.

I agree with JEL
                      i would have just let him keep it , he wasn't doing anything bad anyway maybe it would have turned out better for him.

oh and alessandra torresani looked better as a brunette anyways
                      sigpic

Comment

Great episode. i was happy that they finaly let us know who the creepy guy in the wheelchair is. love the new dog! so cute! can't wait for more
                        sigpic

Comment

I think would have been cooler if her name was Jade , rather than Jane !?
                          Jane/Janeway hint? I also liked the Caprica/BSG frack comment!

Comment

I don't know I think he just wanted to play Baseball , I think since he didn't get to do that it made him bitter and angry
                            sigpic

Comment

I don't know I think he just wanted to play Baseball , I think since he didn't get to do that it made him bitter and angry
                              The artifact allowed him to walk. And since it corrupted him he has a grudge against the Regents and probably especially Jane
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                              X