SGU Tactical Vests!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGU Tactical Vests!

If anyone is looking for any SGU vests. We have a good supply and can do custom mods and orders to fit anyone!

Maybe you have standard Condor vest but no place to put your radio? Maybe you can not afford the VIP auction for real one, but want a screen accurate SGU vest for your costume or next con! We got you covered!

All of our vests, P-90 harness, patches, and accessories are all screen accurate down to some the smallest details! Satisfaction guaranteed!
    www.stitchsloft.com
    For your out of this world prop and costume needs

sigpic
    "THAT'S... Lt. Col, Errand Boy to you..." Lt. Col John Sheppard
    www.scifihero.net

Show pictures of this, I won't be buying anything like that, at least not now , but I want to see what you're talking about

Comment

Its a real replica of the standard SGU vest modified to studio specs of vests used on screen...

All the pics are on my site, what would you like to know? I think you should buy one!

http://www.stitchsloft.com/loft/the-...fied-tac-vest/
      www.stitchsloft.com

sigpic
      www.scifihero.net

Comment

Ah sweet . When I decide to film a sgu season 3 here, I'll buy some, LOL. Or when I get a job, just to walk around and say I'm part of sg1.. thats allowed, right? .

Comment

That's a different vest though...
          www.stitchsloft.com

sigpic
          www.scifihero.net

Comment

Got my new Scott vest couple days ago...

Also a background one I am deciding to sell so if anyone is wanting a SCREEN USED vest, it does have two bullet holes and blood n it though... http://www.stitchsloft.com/loft/sgu-...t-screen-used/
            www.stitchsloft.com

sigpic
            www.scifihero.net

Comment

Same vest cost me $50 off amazon, delivered! Exactly the same except it didn't have the aerial hole cut in the radio pocket
              sigpic
              THERE IS NO MORE POWER!!

Comment

Originally posted by Naquadah_nut View Post
                Same vest cost me $50 off amazon, delivered! Exactly the same except it didn't have the aerial hole cut in the radio pocket
                LOL... Well yours was not screen used either... If you want the look of the hero SGU vests then the right two mag pockets are completely removed & replaced with a M4 mag pouch and then you add the antenna slot! Not as much work as SG-1 or SGA vest but that why they cost less! The vests are also not BH like the other two shows.

You probably got a knock-off that's close. I use the exact vest used on the show. I own vests from EVERY show and produce better quality modification then most the studio vest were. You can not get that from Amazon!
                www.stitchsloft.com

sigpic
                www.scifihero.net

Comment

I never said it was screen used I took screen shot from the show, only difference i found was the radio pocket didn't have an aerial hole
                  sigpic
                  THERE IS NO MORE POWER!!

Comment

Originally posted by Naquadah_nut View Post
                    I took screen shot from the show, only difference i found was the radio pocket didn't have an aerial hole
                    Your really not getting it are you its much more then a hole. The entire right two mag pockets are REMOVED and REPLACED with M4 pouch THEN you have to make the "hole". A lot details in getting this stuff right, most do not!
                    www.stitchsloft.com

sigpic
                    www.scifihero.net

Comment

I'd like to know what the regulation loadout for a SGC vest is, and what kind of other things are allowed/suggested?

Comment

Originally posted by Cleve View Post
                        I'd like to know what the regulation loadout for a SGC vest is, and what kind of other things are allowed/suggested?
                        Well the main thing is the Motorola Radio HT750-LS and the medic supplies, if you want in-depth break down hit me up on my site we can go over them...
                        http://www.stitchsloft.com/contact/

I do offer the vest with goodies too!
                        http://www.stitchsloft.com/loft/the-universe-tac-vest/
                        www.stitchsloft.com

sigpic
                        www.scifihero.net

Comment

Working...
                        X