Samantha Carter/Evan Lorne Ship Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samantha Carter/Evan Lorne Ship Discussion/Appreciation

I’m going out on a limb here in support of a relationship of which I realize I’m probably the only supporter: Evan Lorne and Samantha Carter.
    Now, I do consider myself a Sam/Jack shipper (that means I don’t want any flak from you, S/J shippers…I really am one of you!). However, in a world where there is no Jack, or perhaps a world where Jack eventually got back together with Sarah (which I would still love to see), a Sam/Evan ship is something I would enjoy.
    This idea entered my head while watching The Road Not Taken (SG-1 season 10). I was thinking AU Lorne seemed sad and somewhat wistful despite his denial of any relationship between AU Carter and himself. So, I started thinking, why not Carter and Lorne? Besides, they're just so darn cute together.
    Perhaps I’ll be alone in my own little world on this thread, but I plan to enjoy myself whether people join me or not.
    sigpic
    Sig and avi by yamiinsane

You are not alone Rocket! Everytime I watch this episode, I can't help myself but thinking there was something between AU Sam & Evan and it's one of the reasons she & McKay divorced. I have my own little story in my head about that

Comment

Hooray! I'm glad I'm not the only one.
      I'd love to hear your story...I've speculated but never been able to come up with any concrete explanation.
      sigpic

Comment

Maybe I should write it as a story and post it later I love to speculate!! Especially if it's about my Lorne.

Comment

I think that's a great idea.
          sigpic

Comment

Although I am also a S/J shipper, I can kind of see where you're coming from on this from an AU angle. I love that they had Lorne in that SG1 ep (considering in our reality he was in Atlantis) and that is a very cute picture (just not as cute as her and Jack ) I don't think they showed enough interaction between the characters in the normal timeline to warrant them as a 'ship' per se - I see them as friends here - but in the AU I can see it as a possibility.

Comment

I absolutely loved The Road Not Taken, mainly because it had Kavan Smith/Major Lorne, and I liked the idea of him being leader of SG.1, I'm actually kinda tempted to write my own Ripple Effect one shot where Lorne comes through from that reality perhaps. I dunno, but yeah, after watching that ep, TRNT that is, I started to like the idea of Evan and Sam, and I loved that photo of them. I've read a couple Lorne/Sam fics and I've gotta say I love the idea of them. Might have to write my own Lorne/Sam fic at some point.
              sigpic
              McKay: A Bow and arrow, what is this, Lord of the Rings.
              Tony: Why do you think I call him Legolas.
              ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

I'm an Sam/Jack shipper to the core, but the idea of this... and that pic!.... I can't help myself... Lorne is just so adorable and they look great together, friends or otherwise.
                sigpic
                Sig made by Nola
                Latest fic Thin Blue Veil

Comment

Working...
                X