Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Az'ryel View Post
    That's too bad It works quite fine with my tablet luckily though
    What version of GIMP and also what tablet maker ? I myself use a Huion H420 tablet, and the latest version of GIMP 2.10.18 I think it is, seems to entirely drop tablet input for me

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
      What version of GIMP and also what tablet maker ? I myself use a Huion H420 tablet, and the latest version of GIMP 2.10.18 I think it is, seems to entirely drop tablet input for me
      I do have GIMP 2.10.18 and a Huion HS610, but I had to download the original tablet drivers from huion.com instead of using Windows 10 ink and the standard drivers, because that did not work well with those. Now all I do is starting the tablet app (I have start on PC start up turned off) which allows you to configure buttons and such and plug in the the tablet...works like a charm for me.
      You also do not need to uninstall any drivers like for some other tablet brands, you can just download the drivers and install them easily

Comment

Did a new artwork yesterday

"Blue Rose"

Comment

Did a new artwork yesterday

"Blue Rose"
          That's so pretty! I love it.
          sigpic
          || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Y’all only do digital? I like painting, here’s what I made last night
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chocolate_muffin View Post
              They're lovely!

Comment

Originally posted by ClassicCouples View Post
                That's so pretty! I love it.
                Thanks It's interesting the pic is still there though, I deleted my art blog yesterday since I found a better place to post my arts on

Nice work

But I also do traditional arts. just a bit lazy taking pics XD I will eventually though soon again

Comment

I love it! I haven't done a lot of watercolor. I do sketches sometimes.

HERE is another Miss Fisher digital piece
                  And HERE is a sketch I did of Phryne Fisher a while ago
                  sigpic

Comment

I love it! I haven't done a lot of watercolor. I do sketches sometimes.

HERE is another Miss Fisher digital piece
                    And HERE is a sketch I did of Phryne Fisher a while ago
                    Those are both quite lovely, you really love that show, don't you?

Comment

Those are both quite lovely, you really love that show, don't you?
                      Thank you. And YES! I really do love the show. Along with fanart, I have written 11 fanfics and 7 episode analyses. It is really good.
                      sigpic

Comment

Thank you. And YES! I really do love the show. Along with fanart, I have written 11 fanfics and 7 episode analyses. It is really good.
                        Wow, that's something

I did a new artwork though

"Sparkling Mermaid"

Comment

and I did another new one

"Reflection in Black"

but I think I'll stop posting them now, don't wish to bother anyone

Comment

Some new Sam and Jack artwork:

It's sign and something I have been wanting to make, but since I couldn't fit all the screen caps I wanted to in it, I will make 2 more. The only different will be the screen caps, the position of the screen caps and the text while everything else stays the same.

The fonts used were Enchanting Celebrations and for the &, Jack Brusher.

Programs used: PhotoImpact Pro 13, Corel PSP X8 and Photoscape 3.7

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Some new and artwork:
                              It's a sign and something I have been wanting to make. There are two versions of sign 1 with the only different being the font(s) used for the text. I will be making another one with 7 more screen caps since there was too much to choose from. If you were to flip this sign vertically you will get an idea of the position of the text and images that will be in sign 2.

Programs used: PhotoImpact Pro 13, Corel PSP X8 and Photoscape 3.7

Font(s) used: KatTailHMK and HastyHMK Font(s) used: KG Shadow of the Day

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

and I did another new one

"Reflection in Black"

but I think I'll stop posting them now, don't wish to bother anyone
                                That's lovely

And do please keep posting your art - you're not bothering anyone and it's nice to see the thread is not completely dead!

The same goes for you Planet

Comment

Working...
                                X