Gorgeous entry Josi, and very bright!
    I almost came over all Jumbly!
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

That's exactly what I thought

Comment

Nice entry josiane

I can't decide if I am going to make an entry or not, too many words in the text, too many ideas

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          So beautiful, and the feeling of depth in it is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
            So beautiful, and the feeling of depth in it is amazing.
            Thank you!
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Comment

Since I just started a new drawing I thought I show you how my drawings that have fully seen figures on it look at the beginning

Basic sketch (angel)

Edit:

the finished version

Angel, with a rose
                Last edited by DarkenLycht; 11 December 2017, 06:43 AM. Reason: added the finished drawing

Comment

Comment

Comment

Question about the challenge here:
                      So we can pic as many words as we want, does that also mean I can make an art that has only the word Love on it?

Comment

Originally posted by Az'ryel View Post
                        Question about the challenge here:
                        So we can pic as many words as we want, does that also mean I can make an art that has only the word Love on it?
                        "... you can pick as many or as few..." - so if that one word inspires you, go for it!

I didn't find any phrases/sentences that inspired me, but now that you've mentioned it I'll go back and see if I can find a word that works for me

Comment

Thanks for the answer Jumble, and I am glad I could give you an idea

For me it is I could make many things out of the lyrics only they would be all dark and unfit for art to post here, but if I can pick just one word I might as well use something like "I love tea" or just "love"
                          Last edited by DarkenLycht; 14 December 2017, 01:59 AM. Reason: Jumble. I meant not humble oh dear

Comment

Originally posted by Az'ryel View Post
                            Thanks for the answer Humble, and I am glad I could give you an idea

For me it is I could make many things out of the lyrics only they would be all dark and unfit for art to post here, but if I can pick just one word I might as well use something like "I love tea" or just "love"
                            Humble huh ? That's a new one on me

Either way, Jumble, Humble, whatever, is a nice lady

I hope you guys have a safe holiday season! Careful drivingo n the roads, stupid me forgot her snowchains this years

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Thanks Princess

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                                Humble huh ? That's a new one on me

Either way, Jumble, Humble, whatever, is a nice lady

I hope you guys have a safe holiday season! Careful drivingo n the roads, stupid me forgot her snowchains this years
                                Um...um, of course I meant Jumble, it's not my fault that H is directly next to J on my keyboard

Sorry Jumble, but she is also right about what she says about you you know

Comment

Working...
                                X