X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Josi!
    sigpic

Comment

Nice tutorials Josi I am still thinking what I could do as a tut, it's getting hard to think of something that does not involve any pen work

Jumble, I hope yo are feeling a lot better by now

Comment

No entries for the last tut week, so cracking straight on with the new challenge...

Challenge 262
        Luck!

For Friday 13th... your challenge is to make art on the theme of luck - good luck, bad luck, whatever you like!

PM your entries to Sarai by 5pm Friday UK time!
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

An entry for this week's challenge

Black-Cat Mirror

Comment

This outfit made for The Sims 2. There is a back part where it's open and it's the only thing I didn't make happen on this outfit. This is something I have been planning on making so I just decided to make it sooner rather than later.

This is my Rodney McKay sim for The Sims 2. He is wearing his season 4 and 5 outfit, making his total I made them outfit count 4. The story behind my Rodney sim is that I made his sister aka David's sister Kate first and then, when I wanted to keep the eyes the same, I cloned her and switched her to a male. This was not really a good idea because it did something to his face that's not really noticeable in this picture but his kids with Katie Brown look a little ugly because of this.

Radek Zelenka version (Radek from Quarantine and Radek from Remnants): This is my Radek Zelenka sim for The Sims 2. I got Radek's glasses from here. He is wearing his season 4 and 5 outfit, making his total I made them outfit count 3.

Last edited by planet_tv; 17 April 2018, 07:15 AM. Reason: Changed This something to This is something

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Another entry for the challenge

Lucky 3

Nice creations, planet

Comment

Originally posted by Az'ryel View Post
                Another entry for the challenge

Lucky 3

Nice creations, planet
                Thanks and good working on the drawing.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Challenge Week 262
                  Luck!

(Apologies for the delay in posting)

Az'ryel

Black-Cat Mirror

Lucky 3

Comment

Challenge Week 263
                    An oldie but a goodie

The delay in posting this week's challenge was caused by me getting engrossed in a re-run of Out of Africa last night!

In turn though it's inspired this week's challenge - make a piece of art inspired by or dedicated to a classic movie, i.e. anything pre-1985. Other than that there are no rules! Enjoy!

Please PM your entries this week to Jumble by 5pm UK time on Friday.

Comment

Sorry I haven't been around lately - still not 100% and I've not felt very artistic. Did manage to do a couple for the challenge.............

Comment

Looking good Jumble - and *hugs* hope you feel back to normal soon

Comment

I wanted to do something for the challenge but this one I have to pass on, no time and no inspiration despite I have seen a few films which are old.
                          Though I have a question for future challenges when something like that may occur again, does it have to be movies or shows from UK/US or can it also be something mainly known in the country we live in?

Nice entries, Jumble, I like the colors and the composition, I have no idea what those movies are or the movie is they are about. Get much better soon *hugs*

Comment

It can be any movie you like, 'classic' in as much as it's not recent. All our challenges are 'however you like to interpret them'

Thanks The movies I've used are very, very old

Comment

I see, that is good to know

The movie I had in mind actually was a German one from 1937 I recently watched, or I also thought about making one inspired by "Wizard of Oz" which is I guess from 1929 (correct me if I am wrong here) but then RL got in the way

Comment

RL has a habit of doing that

Comment

Working...
                                X