• Show
Clear All

Nice challenge entry jumble

Comment

Oops, oh yes, thanks Jumble!
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I hope someone will post a tut, I have no idea what kind of tut I could do but maybe I can make an art based on one. That is if I don't melt soon

Comment

I'm no good at tuts Az'ryel, that's why I always copy Josi's

And look at these gorgeous pressies she made me for my birthday.......................

Comment

Oh those are great Jumble, a really nice birthday gift you got there

But, I actually would have ideas what I could make a tutorial for only that I know no one will try it because it requires hand drawing on PC or paper

Comment

*blushes* Thanks Jumble!

RL is leaving me rather short of time for PSing at the moment so I may not be able to help out with a new tut this time... you can always work from a previously posted tut though if you hunt back through the thread a bit
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Tut week entry:

Based on this tut. It introduced me to a bunch of things: how to make a rules of third grid, to use the marquee tool and to make scanlines patterns for example. It feels like I've still just scratched the surface of what Photoshop is capable of

Comment

Nice one SCIMM

I don't know how to do any of that so you're doing better than me

Comment

Thank you, Jumble

Introduced is the operating word, actually knowing how to use those tools is not where I am yet

Comment

Tutorial Week 76

SCIMM

Based on this tut

Comment

Banner by Az'ryel

CHALLENGE WEEK 270

TEXTURES!
                        Suggested by SCIMM

Below are 15 lovely textures supplied by SCIMM and all very different – your challenge is to make a piece of artwork using at least two of these textures, more if you wish! You can use them any way you like – boldly showing as a main feature/softly in the background/anywhere in between

PLEASE SEND YOUR ENTRIES TO JOSIANE BY 5PM UK TIME ON FRIDAY 31st AUGUST.
                        As always, please put your name or initials on your artwork. Thank you

Comment

I'm having a bit of problem with Corel PSP X5 Ultimate. When I use the edit selection feature, it stops working and I can't continue to paint on the parts I want to keep. If want to continue I have to save the .pspimage, then close it and reopen it but then the issue will just happen again.

This is a video to explain the edit selection feature: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjTK7rY-PQA

I did the bulk of the editing out the background in PhotoImpact Pro 13 since the background color was white. I was taking care of any pixels remaining from the background (deleting, brightness/contrast, etc.) but that was taking too long so I decided to use PSP's edit selection feature. Only thing is, if I want to do more than was been done in this image, I have to do the usual save, close and reopen but I don't want to have to keep doing that.

In this image, I did manage to get the parts the arrows are pointing to painted the same red as rest but only after having saved it, closed it and reopened it a few times.

Edit: I did try just saving it when it won't let me continue and that seems to be working but I shouldn't have to do that either. I should be able to continue working and save it when I want to.
                          Last edited by planet_tv; 18 August 2018, 06:33 AM.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

I'm sorry to hear you're having such problems with PSP X5, planet_tv Have you tried to reinstall it? It's absurd how many computer problems that can be resolved by doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
                              I'm sorry to hear you're having such problems with PSP X5, planet_tv Have you tried to reinstall it? It's absurd how many computer problems that can be resolved by doing that.
                              I would do that, if my optical drives in my computer were working. I already know what I need to do as I have asked about it in the off topic area. It's just a matter of getting the replacements I have in there, but when I do I'm going to see if my Mom will let me borrow PSP X8 so I can put it on my computer since Corel allows more than one version to be installed as long as you only have one version open at a time. Plus, X8 has this nice feature called auto select that isn't in X5. For right now, as long just saving works I can put up with it and then I can't say I didn't save it often.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

I'm sorry, I hadn't seen you'd asked about it in the off topic area. I'm glad you've found a way to work around it.

Comment

Working...
                                X