Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you jumble And that is indeed a very cute entry of yours

Comment

Thank you I have such amazing memories of that dream coming true!

Comment

CHALLENGE 296

‘DREAMS’

(suggested by Az’ryel)

Az’ryel

SCIMM

Jumble

Comment

CHALLENGE 297

CHILDHOOD
          (suggested by Az’ryel)

As usual, please use the above prompt as inspiration for your artwork.

PLEASE PM YOUR ENTRIES TO JUMBLE BY 5PM UK TIME ON FRIDAY 14TH FEBRUARY

Please also let me have any ideas you have for prompts – thank you

Comment

Challenge entry

"Childhood Friends"

and here's a poem also going along with the prompt, maybe you can get inspiration from it

Once Close to the Sky

When I was small
            The world seemed bright
            Less wrong, more right
            Saw good in all

My heart would see
            What escaped my eyes
            And no lies
            Had broken me

As a child I dreamed
            Thought dreams could be true
            The sky was blue
            So close it seemed

- by DarkenLyght

Comment

Some Sliders signs to go with my Sliders avatars:
              I figured I'd get this done now since 25th anniversary is next month.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Oh well, another show I have to look up, never heard of it at all, nice sigs though even if I do not know the show I like the arrangement of the pics and text and the colors

Comment

CHALLENGE 297

CHILDHOOD
                  (suggested by Az’ryel)

Az’ryel

Comment

We have decided that we should suspend the challenges for now - Sara, Josi and I are all really busy with life stuff and since there are so few of us using the thread we think it's time to stop for the time being.

Our aim when we started this thread was to share our knowledge and also learn from others - both of which we have achieved in shedloads! We also wanted to have an artwork thread where all kinds of art were welcome and to also include any subjects, be they movies, tv shows, actors, directors () or anything else that people wished to make art about and show to other artists. We are very proud that we have managed all of this, with the help and contributions of so many people without whom we couldn't have done so well

Of course, the thread will still be here and you are all welcome to post any artwork that you want to show and also to ask questions if there is something you are having trouble with. And if there comes a time when we find that challenges/tutorials are once more in demand and we have more time on our hands we will gladly start up again.

In the meantime, thank you all for making this thread the success that it has been for almost nine years (!) and for being so friendly and helpful to your fellow AfA members

Comment

Real life comes first for everyone so it is a very understandable decision, I hope it calms down for everyone being so busy

A new artwork by myself

"Cupcake"

Comment

Thanks for your understanding

Love that colourful cupcake!

Comment

Real life comes first, so your decision to suspend the challenges for now is very understandable.

Once again I'd like to express my gratitude for this thread and its always friendly atmosphere.

I lurked for quite a bit before I did my first challenge in August 2013 and I don't know in which condition my photoshopping skills would be without this thread. I've learned so much from following tutorials, and been inspired by countless prompts.

Thank you for keeping the thread running even though not so many participated, it's much, much appreciated.

I wish you three all the best <3

Comment

Thank you Jumble, I guess somehow lately I have a hang for drawing food, did two others I need to take photos of at some point

Comment

Thank you SCIMM

Do post them Az'ryel

Comment

Well, those have to wait a while until I can take a proper photo again as they are in my sketchbook but here's two new digi arts

"Cakepop"

"Flower in Black"

Have a nice weekend everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X