• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Az'ryel View Post
    Nice one SCIMM; see there is always a way to make one with the two of them

Challenge entry:

"Little Pink House"
    Thank you - and yes, it does seem to be possible

Lovely drawing of the little pink house!

Comment

Two entries, both loosely based on Josi's tut

Currently binge-watching M.A.S.H. - halfway through season 4. Only 7 more to go!

Celebrating Take That's new album, celebrating 30 years

Comment

Oh, they're great, Jumble! And also good: the textures are still available, yay.

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
          Oh, they're great, Jumble! And also good: the textures are still available, yay.

Thank you

I always keep the textures on file when I copy a tut - that way I can always go back and use it again

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            I always keep the textures on file when I copy a tut - that way I can always go back and use it again
            Same!

Comment

I know I haven't been in here for awhile, but I thought I'd stop by and show you all a wall I made a few days ago. What do you all think?

Daniel1.jpg

Also, do any of you know of a good but free website for hosting my photos? Photobucket is no more as a free site.
              Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
              (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

Originally posted by imzadi35 View Post
                [COLOR="#000000"]Also, do any of you know of a good but free website for hosting my photos? Photobucket is no more as a free site.
                Some are using imgbox and others are using DeviantArt, which most have updated their look because it wasn't like that when I last looked at someone's art there.
                Last edited by planet_tv; 21 October 2019, 12:14 AM.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Tut week entry:

Based on this tut by Josi (same Jumble used).

Comment

Beautifully done SCIMM It just shows how just a little bit of tweaking can produce such different results from the same tut.

Comment

Thank you, Jumble I remember once making five different wallpapers based on textures from this tut, it was quite a learning experience how much tweaking especially blending modes can affect the result

Comment

Tut week entry, work in progress:

Based on an archived version of this tut, the original link no longer works. It's the first time I work with water color brushes and I'm not happy with the colors, but this is as far as I can make it before the deadline

Edit: eventually ends up with this:

Last edited by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse; 25 October 2019, 03:11 PM.

Comment

They're both lovely, but I have to say I prefer the first one - probably because I love brighter colours, especially purple

Comment

Thank you the possibilities are certainly endless, both when it comes to colors, but also the water color brushes, and how to use them. It's been interesting to work with and I might try again, but then make it part of the background.

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
                              Some are using imgbox and others are using DeviantArt, which most have updated their look because it wasn't like that when I last looked at someone's art there.
                              Thank you for your input. Now another question. How many of you have Adobe's Photoshop CS6 program? I have a reason for asking.
                              Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
                              (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

Originally posted by imzadi35 View Post
                                How many of you have Adobe's Photoshop CS6 program? I have a reason for asking.
                                I have CS6 because of my work.

Comment

Working...
                                X