Smoky brushes

Jumble

SCIMM

sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Challenge 284

Musicals

Your challenge this week is to make art inspired by a musical. Either using lyrics from a musical song or inspired by the theme or a musical.

PM your entries to Jumble by 5pm UK time on Friday 7th June!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        It looks great!
        Thank you

Comment

Challenge entry:

I asked my friends for inspiration and AmyJ10 suggested "We belong" from The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert.

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post

Challenge 284

Musicals

Your challenge this week is to make art inspired by a musical. Either using lyrics from a musical song or inspired by the theme or a musical.

PM your entries to Jumble by 5pm UK time on Friday 7th June!
            I think I already did this with a signature for my daughter. But I can make another one I think

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Quick question!

I'm using gimp for maybe the 5th time ever and I need time to go out find various pics for the project I'm working on. How do I save what I have so far as a WiP and I can come back to it at a later time?
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                Quick question!

I'm using gimp for maybe the 5th time ever and I need time to go out find various pics for the project I'm working on. How do I save what I have so far as a WiP and I can come back to it at a later time?
                It is easier than you think!

All you gotta do is hit SAVE and the default save format for GIMP is .xcf which also preserves all layers and layer effects, however if you want to save something as .jpg pr jpeg you'll have to export it. Just hitting SAVE will save the current progress in the default xcf format allowing you to get back at it later with out having to set any other steps.

If you like I can even send you a link to the GIMP server on discord to give you more help

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                  It is easier than you think!

All you gotta do is hit SAVE and the default save format for GIMP is .xcf which also preserves all layers and layer effects, however if you want to save something as .jpg pr jpeg you'll have to export it. Just hitting SAVE will save the current progress in the default xcf format allowing you to get back at it later with out having to set any other steps.

If you like I can even send you a link to the GIMP server on discord to give you more help
                  Thank you! I'm having a bit of anxiety filled fun figuring out gimp.
                  sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I'm not a fan of musicals, but Hugh made this one unmissable

Comment

Challenge entry:

Once again I asked friends for inspiration and this quote is from Wicked.

Comment

Thanks for your entries SCIMM

Comment

Challenge 284

Musicals

SCIMM

Jumble

Comment

Tutorial Week 81

This week is a Tutorial Week. Every couple of months, we don’t issue a challenge, but instead want to encourage thread participants to share their expertise and try something new, using tutorials.

This is how it works:

1. Share a tutorial: Write a tutorial for a piece of art you have made recently, or post a piece of art you have made with the link to the tutorial you followed when you made it.

2. Follow a tutorial: Use one (or more) of the tutorials that other thread members have shared during the week to make a piece of art of your own.

The idea is that we should both teach something and learn something throughout the week It’s not obligatory to do both, if you’re limited for time, but we’d like to encourage you to please both share and follow at least one tutorial if at all possible.

At the end of the week we will post all the tutorials along with any art made following each tutorial, so that we can see all the different interpretations all together.

PM your entries to Josiane by 5pm (UK time) on Friday 21st June

Comment

Tut week entry:

I finally got around to try JW's tut about the magnetic lasso tool.

Textures and coloring comes from this tut by yamii. It's the first time I've worked with PSD coloring files, very interesting experience.

Comment

*runs in* Sorry, sorry, forgot it was my turn

Tutorial Week 81

Tuts by JW and yami

SCIMM

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X