No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the prompt idea. Maybe have N number of prompts, N being the number chosen, posted at the beginning of the month for that month or the end of the month, say the last few days, for the next month. This way people can pick and choose which one or ones they want to do and then the direct links to the posts with the art can be what's collected.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Absolutely, monthly prompts can be offered. Would you want to just post prompted arts as you go or also have them collected for one post at the end of each month? I'm happy to collect and post if that's what is wanted
      I'm OK with either way. Not collecting them all for one post of course would be less work, but if you'd like to do it than that's alright with me, too

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
      I like the prompt idea. Maybe have N number of prompts, N being the number chosen, posted at the beginning of the month for that month or the end of the month, say the last few days, for the next month. This way people can pick and choose which one or ones they want to do and then the direct links to the posts with the art can be what's collected.
      Sounds OK but I think there shouldn't be too many per month, it's not always easy to come up with any good ones

Comment

Originally posted by Az'ryel View Post
        I'm OK with either way. Not collecting them all for one post of course would be less work, but if you'd like to do it than that's alright with me, too
        If it's only once a month I'm happy to do it

Sounds OK but I think there shouldn't be too many per month, it's not always easy to come up with any good ones
        I think we should keep it as uncomplicated as possible. Your original suggestion of two prompts per month to give everyone a choice is a good one. Shall we start at the beginning of February?

If anyone has any suggestions for prompts please pm them to me so I can build up a list

In the meantime, everyone is obviously very welcome to post any other artwork as and when they like.

I may even find myself doing a little myself......

Comment

Your art for the 12th is cute, Az'ryel

I'm happy to hear the prompts will return

Comment

February sounds nice Jumble, I'm in

Thank you, SCIMM. it was a bit of a makeshift idea really as I could not think of something else that was x-masy

Comment

YOUR PROMPTS FOR FEBRUARY ARE

WINTER

and

FARAWAY WORLDS

Please post your artwork here during the month and send them to me so that I can make a ‘prompt post' on February 28th.

Please also put your name or initials on your pieces – thank you!

Comment

Strange I did not see that post until now even, but I'll surely do something for the prompt

Comment

Monthly prompts is good. Thankyou Jumble for bringing them back

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                    Yes, but I lack motivation currently, hopefully that condition does not last too long

Comment

You're welcome, but it was not just my idea

Comment

Originally posted by Az'ryel View Post

Yes, but I lack motivation currently, hopefully that condition does not last too long
                        I'm sure you'll come up with something as you always do

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

I'm sure you'll come up with something as you always do
                          You make that sound easy, but it is hard work fighting against lazy motivation XD

Comment

I am actually slowly but surely working on a character artwork gift for a friend, sadly this is a private matter as it is made directly for him as a welcome home gift for when he gets back to home base {he's a US Marine currentoy on a training operation and does not get back to home base until the end of this month}

So I have a somewhat odd question; when you guys add scales effects to a piece, do you use a brush, a copypast, or do you wing it with a pencil ?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I am actually slowly but surely working on a character artwork gift for a friend, sadly this is a private matter as it is made directly for him as a welcome home gift for when he gets back to home base {he's a US Marine currentoy on a training operation and does not get back to home base until the end of this month}

So I have a somewhat odd question; when you guys add scales effects to a piece, do you use a brush, a copypast, or do you wing it with a pencil ?
                              Hmm I would not go with copy paste but the others seem fine...I'd decide depending on what it is I want to have that effect

Comment

Here's something I did back in January, not a challenge entry though

Last edited by DarkenLycht; 07 February 2021, 06:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X