Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
    *waves to everyone who joined since my last post* (Ohhhh, laziness)

Or come for both.
    Yes, there will be those just there for those

But why not? It's the WooHoo Way after all

Comment

Hi everyone!!! New thread looks spick and span and lovely I very much hope I can get back into GIMPing, the vibe here is gorgeous already!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
        Hi everyone!!! New thread looks spick and span and lovely I very much hope I can get back into GIMPing, the vibe here is gorgeous already!!!
        Bekki!! Glad to see you here, and hope you can find the time to get back to Gimping
        Last edited by Jumble; 03 August 2011, 04:47 AM.

Comment

OH WOW! This is a fast moving thread I love it.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          You just bring yourself along and join in
          Okay!

Sarai certainly excelled herself with that banner Good to see you here Dee, thanks for the links
          Yes, it's an amazing banner!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          NuhUh. You guys totally intimidate me by using Big Arty Words. Like... curve.
          *blinks*
          OK, bad example.

*hands out balloons by the door*
          I want to learn what those Big Arty Words mean... *pouts*

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
          What she said ^^ I honestly feel inspired to do something because of the enthusiasm in this thread!
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
            OH WOW! This is a fast moving thread I love it.
            Isn't it though? All these lovely people are going to make it a HUGE success!!

Okay!

Yes, it's an amazing banner!

I want to learn what those Big Arty Words mean... *pouts*
            Me too!

What she said ^^ I honestly feel inspired to do something because of the enthusiasm in this thread!
            That's great! I think it's given us all a bit of a lift - my brain is just buzzing with ideas! I only hope I can make sense of some of them

Comment

I'm just going to lurk here quietly and watch all the pretties...Who knows? maybe I'll learn something...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                I'm just going to lurk here quietly and watch all the pretties...Who knows? maybe I'll learn something...
                You're welcome to lurk if that's your preference, but we'd also love to have you join in - and if there's something in particular that you want to learn please do ask about it. There's nothing more satisfying than to pass on one's knowledge and watch somebody else run with it

Comment

Love the idea of the new thread - and having a challenge to work to or tuts to look at usually helps me when I'm struggling for ideas I have a couple of really simple tuts as well as a couple of favourites from other people that I often visit - so when we get started I'll have at least those to post.

Loved the post #1 banner - beautiful work Sarai.

Thanks for getting this started - I hope it's successful!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
                    Love the idea of the new thread - and having a challenge to work to or tuts to look at usually helps me when I'm struggling for ideas I have a couple of really simple tuts as well as a couple of favourites from other people that I often visit - so when we get started I'll have at least those to post.
                    Welcome! So pleased you like the thread Most of us find our mojos flagging at times, so yes, it really helps to have somewhere to come for inspiration

Loved the post #1 banner - beautiful work Sarai.

Thanks for getting this started - I hope it's successful!
                    No, thank you! Success will be down to everyone who comes here to offer or ask for support

Comment

I am sure I will enjoy this thread, it connects people from two threads I love at most - S/J artwork (although I have been inactive for months/years?) and the love shack

Comment

Yay!!! New artwork thread!!! We got it... at last We will definitely have fun here
                        Hello everybody!

Welcome to those i haven't met!

*waves to SeNedra and Bekki* Haven't seen ya for ages
                        Last edited by Blacky Kitten; 03 August 2011, 10:07 AM. Reason: grammar mistakes =P
                        sigpic

Comment

Woohooo!!! love it....Thank you Jumble for the invite....ive been asbsent from GW for some time..apologies...lots going on in RL

looking forward to seeing everyones work.

i made this wallie from a tutorial i found...this is my friend Jerrece.
                          Last edited by mirishka; 03 August 2011, 08:38 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Wow! So many people and so much gorgeous art and sharing already! Seconding what Jumble and Sarai have said, it's fabulous to see so much enthusiasm for this thread We've been talking about doing it for what feels like ages, so to have it up and running and have so many people here already is just awesome

As a heads-up, the first challenge will be posted this Friday, so I hope you'll all be back then We're not officially started yet, so in answer to the person that asked (sorry, in my excitement and frantic green-giving I neglected to note who ), this week is not an official tutorial week. We wanted to give everyone a few days to find their way here before getting started with the official challenges/tuts However, since there have been a lot of tutorials shared already, we could always do a quick unofficial round-up on Friday before the challenge post? Does that sound like a good idea?

In the meantime, keep posting
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Sounds like an awesome idea to me.

And I'm so looking forward to the challenges.

While we're talking of posting, here's a couple of my recent works.

Comment

Hi, you all. Thanks for the invite! Who knows, I might even post what I've made after last time showing off my arts.

Tutorials don't have to be restricted to PS or Gimp - I for one wood welcome some vidding tips as well I use Power Director but I'm pretty new at it so any advice wood be much appreciated
                                I just started using it aswell! I have an idea about fanvideo that I simply cannot shake before it gets made. Found out that I have Power Director for free, now I just need to learn how to use it. One night I was taking a look at different effects, how to add music, adjust length of video clip; and it took me several hours to finish a 2-second part of my fanvideo.

*subscribes to thread*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X