Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
    Great idea for this thread! I am looking very forward to participating in here. I also can't wait to try the tut by Estrela. Will have to wait until tomorrow though cuz I am on my way out.

Fun place!
    Welcome! Great to see you here

Comment

*waves back!*

Huge thing you girls got going here Love it! Especially the banner for this! Awesome

*thinkswhattosharethinkswhattoshare*

I've recently tried lots of tuts from here

Though this little thingy is the only one that turned out as the tut

Spoiler:

Edit: I've got a lot of texture sites... do you want those?
      Edit2: Ah! Should've read the whole first post first... Sorry... I'll prepare a list.
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
        *waves back!*

Huge thing you girls got going here Love it! Especially the banner for this! Awesome

*thinkswhattosharethinkswhattoshare*

I've recently tried lots of tuts from here

Though this little thingy is the only one that turned out as the tut

Edit: I've got a lot of texture sites... do you want those?
        That is lovely!
        Last edited by Bagpuss; 18 August 2011, 04:39 AM. Reason: Tags needed to be changed.
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

I love this idea Glad to be invited. New place to find tuts and more art to admire! I will post some of my tuts later if I can find them

Comment

Sarai certainly excelled herself with that banner Good to see you here Dee, thanks for the links

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
              I love this idea Glad to be invited. New place to find tuts and more art to admire! I will post some of my tuts later if I can find them
              Great to see you!

Dee, yes please on the texture links

Comment

Congrats on the new thread!
                I'll most likely be lurking tuts just aren't my friends and in the worst case scenario be your house stalker, but hey...

I trust it to be an enjoyable experience.
                Artworrrk!

...Isn't there a party, or something?
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  Congrats on the new thread!
                  I'll most likely be lurking tuts just aren't my friends and in the worst case scenario be your house stalker, but hey...

I trust it to be an enjoyable experience.
                  Artworrrk!
                  Oh no, you won't be luking young lady! We're hoping you'll be posting some of those awesome tuts that you do so well

...Isn't there a party, or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                    Oh no, you won't be luking young lady! We're hoping you'll be posting some of those awesome tuts that you do so well

NuhUh. You guys totally intimidate me by using Big Arty Words. Like... curve.
                    *blinks*
                    OK, bad example.

*hands out balloons by the door*
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Great idea with this thread.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        NuhUh. You guys totally intimidate me by using Big Arty Words. Like... curve.
                        *blinks*
                        OK, bad example.
                        Ok, if we promise not to use too many Arty Words, will you post us some tuts? Yours are always so....... interesting

*hands out balloons by the door*
                        *grabs a balloon*

*writes 'I love Martin' on it*

Edit: Welcome Bajka Glad you like it!

Comment

Hey guys, this sounds funtastic! Thanks for the invite Jumble! Really appreciate it. Oh, and your Martin Wood sig/avi combo are incredible!

Lets see, what do I have to share...

...maybe a few sigs...
                          Spoiler:

The last one was inspired by a dream I had a few weeks ago.

Alright, I'm posting this even though I'm not happy with how the title came out.

EDIT: *takes a blue balloon*

EDIT#2: What does 7in7s mean? 20in20s for livejournal?
                          Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 02 August 2011, 03:16 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                            Hey guys, this sounds funtastic! Thanks for the invite Jumble! Really appreciate it. Oh, and your Martin Wood sig/avi combo are incredible!
                            You're very welcome! Yup, we're hoping to have lots of fun while we're learning new things from each other

Thanks

Lets see, what do I have to share...

...maybe a few sigs...

The last one was inspired by a dream I had a few weeks ago.

Alright, I'm posting this even though I'm not happy with how the title came out.
                            http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/...mckay-sig5.jpg
                            Oh very nice! I love the 'hug' one - so true

I'm glad to see you're still making artwork - we haven't seen you around for aaaaaages!

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              Jae'a, by all means post links to tutorials you find elsewhere The idea behind tutorial weeks is to learn new things, whether that be from other thread members or from a tut from somewhere else
                              Thanks. I'm just used to places, including DA, (understandly in their case) saying you have to only show your own work.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                              Oh, it's so exciting to have so many people already interested! *crosses fingers for successful reinstallation*
                              Yes, I'm already quite looking forward to having a go at redrawing Draco. If I wasn't so close to him, (yeah, I'm so soppy. I've barely even used him as a character and I feel close to him!) I'd consider changing his name. I realise now that it not terribly original, plus some might think I got it from Dragonheart, which I didn't. I hadn't even see it yet.
                              "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                              "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                              "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                              "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Here's some of the sites... I don't know from where I collected them, I say this because it's quite possible that Josi has them in her resources files

sigpic
                                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Working...
                                X