Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice one, Jumble

Challenge entry by myself

The moon and the stars are far away despite we see them every night, so I created a night sky with stars in shape of a moon

This was done with GIMP and my drawing tablet

Comment

That's beautiful Az'ryel

I've bought myself a graphics pad but haven't got the hang of it yet

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        That's beautiful Az'ryel

I've bought myself a graphics pad but haven't got the hang of it yet
        Thank you

I am sure you will get a hang on with that graphics pad at some point soon...I would help you with it but I am sadly too far away for it

Comment

The moon and the stars artwork is beautiful, Az'ryel

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
            The moon and the stars artwork is beautiful, Az'ryel
            Thank you

Comment

Challenge entry:

Quote from Far Away by Nickelback

Comment

Love the colouring on that one SCIMM

Comment

Challenge 286

Far away

Az'ryel

JadedWraith

SCIMM

Jumble

Comment

CHALLENGE 287

HAPPY

Make of it what you will

PLEASE SEND YOUR ENTRIES TO JOSIANE BY 5PM UK TIME ON FRIDAY 2ND AUGUST

Please remember to put your name or initials on your artwork – thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                      Love the colouring on that one SCIMM
                      Thank you, Jumble

Comment

Quite lovely entries for the challenge everyone

I do already have some ideas for the next one, now only need to add time and motivation to that to bring the ideas to paper

Comment

Challenge 287

Happy

Az’ryel

sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Tutorial Week 87

This week is a Tutorial Week. Every other month, we don’t issue a challenge, but instead want to encourage thread participants to share their expertise and try something new, using tutorials.

This is how it works:

1. Share a tutorial: Write a tutorial for a piece of art you have made recently, or post a piece of art you have made with the link to the tutorial you followed when you made it.

2. Follow a tutorial: Use one (or more) of the tutorials that other thread members have shared during the week to make a piece of art of your own.

The idea is that we should both teach something and learn something throughout the week It’s not obligatory to do both, if you’re limited for time, but we’d like to encourage you to please both share and follow at least one tutorial if at all possible.

At the end of the week we will post all the tutorials along with any art made following each tutorial, so that we can see all the different interpretations all together.

PM your entries to Jumble by 5pm UK time on Friday 16th August!
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I'm sorry for not making an entry for "Happy" but Sunday was Sam & Jack Ship Day and I made four wallpapers for that

This is one of them: It never should have come to this

I had an aha moment while working with these four wallpapers. In tutorials I've often seen the instruction of using a soft, black brush underneath the layer with the person(s) to soften the edge between that and the underlying layers.
                              I never understood how and have used a drop shadow instead, which can be tricky to get right. For some reason I tried with the soft, black brush again and suddenly it made sense with this one:

Last edited by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse; 02 August 2019, 12:10 PM. Reason: bad English

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
                                I'm sorry for not making an entry for "Happy" but Sunday was Sam & Jack Ship Day and I made four wallpapers for that

This is one of them: It never should have come to this

http://an-c.dk/at/gateworld/shipday2019/shipday-2019-10-prompts-unintentional-it-never-should-have-come-to-this-700x394.jpg

I had an aha moment while working with these four wallpapers. In tutorials I've often seen the instruction of using a soft, black brush underneath the layer with the person(s) to soften the edge between that and the underlying layers.
                                I never understood how and have used a drop shadow instead, which can be tricky to get right. For some reason I tried again and suddenly it made sense with this one:

http://an-c.dk/at/gateworld/shipday2019/shipday-2019-10-prompts-fire-700x394.jpg
                                Drop shadow gives it depth. It worked amanzingly
                                sigpic
                                Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                                Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Working...
                                X