Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
    Drop shadow gives it depth. It worked amanzingly
    Thank you so much, but I can see I wrote it wrong, it's the soft, black brush I've had luck with for the first time (will fix the other post I made, sorry)

Comment

It saddens me that so many tutorials shared in this thread have the textures ruined by Photobucket's host.store.share banner

Comment

Yes, Photobucket has a lot to answer for

If there's a specific tutorial you want to use perhaps you could ask the person who created it if they can repost the textures through Imgbox? I'm sure people will help where they can

Comment

That's a good idea, I'll try that next time we have tut week to give them more time to repost

Comment

What shocks me is that people still use photobucket after all the crap they've pulled on their users in thel ast four years alone. Personally I stick with deviantart to post my art work. just trying to sign up for photobucket I had to jump though a dozen hoops

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Tut week entry:

Based on this tut about how to age a photograph in Photoshop.
              For coloring I've used the Reincarnation PSD found in this tut by yamii.

Comment

Tutorial Week 82

SCIMM

Based on this tut about how to age a photograph in Photoshop.
                For coloring I've used the Reincarnation PSD found in this tut by yamii.
                Last edited by Jumble; 17 August 2019, 12:44 AM.

Comment

CHALLENGE WEEK 288

"TOGETHER"

Any which way you choose!

PLEASE SEND YOUR ENTRIES TO JOSIANE BY 5PM UK TIME ON FRIDAY 30TH AUGUST

Comment

Challenge 288

Together

Az’ryel

sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Challenge 289

Luck

As always, however you interpret it!

PM your entries to Jumble by 5pm UK time on Friday 13th September!
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Friday the 13th? That sounds like the perfect inspiration to do an artwork with the opposite of luck, though bad luck also is a kind of luck

Comment

Arriving late for the party with this entry for "Together":

Comment

Entry for the "Luck" challenge:

Inspired by
                            Dear Bad luck,
                            let's break up.

by Tina Moore

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
                              Arriving late for the party with this entry for "Together":

http://an-c.dk/at/gateworld/artwork/scimm-challenge-week-288-together-jolinar-700x394.jpg
                              Never mind, it may be late but definitely worth posting Took me a moment, but I finally got the 'Jolinar' point

Comment

Challenge 289

Luck

Az'ryel

SCIMM

Nice entries ladies, and thank you for keeping the thread going

Comment

Working...
                                X