No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks ~lg. Loved making them. Gonna work on the next set and then submit my favorite later.
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, that's what I'm doing. I love icons (as you learned with the challenge you did on the LoveShack a week or two ago), and so I'll probably submit the best of each theme rather than complete sets.

Comment

Yay! Love yours bay!
        sigpic

Comment

Wow, so much stuff has come in overnight while I was sleeping! Lovely job everyone, absolutely beautiful. I'll green those that I haven't for art when I have greens again
          sigpic

Comment

Love the Cam set from bailey and the Atlantis set from ladygris This time I did a set for Mckay.

-------Red -------------Hands --------Neg Space -------Tiny Text

------Frame-----Black and White------Embrace

I also kind of stole bailey's method of displaying them as it was miles better than what I was doing before.
            sigpic

Comment

Very nice, Icarus!

Comment

-----Tiny Text ------- Red ---------- Negative Space ------- Hands

-----Frame --------- Embrace -------- Black & White

sigpic

Comment

I am not wild about my entries, but I thought I would give it a whirl.

Red ......................Hands ................Negative Space ....Tiny Text

Frame ................ B&W ................... Embrace
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks lg.

loserinc - Love those, my fave is the black and white.

mrscopterdoc - Love how they are all the same image, I wanted to try that but couldn't fin d an image that would work for all of them so well done on doing it they look great.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IcarusAbides View Post
                      mrscopterdoc - Love how they are all the same image, I wanted to try that but couldn't fin d an image that would work for all of them so well done on doing it they look great.
                      thanks! the pics are actually all a bit different. This was certainly a challenge for me since icons are not my fave.

I have missed too many pages to comment on everyone, but all the artwork in here is wonderful and inspiring!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                        Don't watch the show, on account that I live in the US, but I love this sig! And this Crowley fellow is rather easy on the eyes.

By the by, anyone know how to re-size a gif? And maybe put it into a sig?
                        Remember, I use Gimp!

*waits for next challenge*
                        Yes, he is. It is shown in the US. It was Masterpiece's 40th season premier back in Jan. That's how I heard of it. You can find it at PBS.com, but I think it has been taken down by now. Season 2 will be PBS in January. Amazon also has the first season for $20 versus PBS's price. It's gotten 11 Emmy noms over here, and I do hope Dame Maggie Smith wins.

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                        Nom.

New challenge coming up...
                        LOL! He is nommy isn't he? If Marry won't have him, hell I'll take him.

Originally posted by syfyfan View Post
                        Thanks! Very nice sig

Thanks.
                        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

lg, Bay, Icarus, Ioserinc, Copter - Gorgeous icons!!!!

maneth I use any blending like Overlay, Soft Light, Screen that looks good with the artwork
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                            *darn. lost my multiquote*

Sarai thanks for posting that tut for your signature. I can't remember who else has followed it but I do remember that I loved the results. I gave it a try and took it in an entirely different direction and came up with this
                            http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/o...eous/Arwen.jpg
                            Great take.

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                            Just stopping by to show off the banner that I mad using Sarai's tut on the last page:

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/...e/Teslen30.jpg
                            Great job with the tut.
                            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Thank you Padme
                              sigpic
                              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Love the Wraith, loserinc, and using all the same pic worked so well, Copter.

Loving the Rodney ones as well IcarusAbides. Using the Canadian flag as red was great idea.

I made another set, Primeval this time.

Red ...................Hands ............... Negative Space .......Tiny Text

Frame ................ B&W ................... Embrace

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X