This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

favorite sg-1 season? episode?

As many fans anticipate future seasons of sg-1 with either disdain, apprehension, hope, or excitement, now might be a good opportunity to reflect back on the many seasons and episodes we were blessed with. So I am curious. What is your favorite season of sg-1? What about a favorite episode? And what was so appealing about that season or episode?

I would have to say mind is season 2, and my favorite episode would be The Fifth Race.

I seen many episodes later in the series first before seeing the early ones. That is why I was very curious in seeing exactly how the Tok'ra (Tok'ra 1 & 2) and Asgard (Thor's Chariot and The Fifth Race) were met. This season also marks the first encounter with rogue NID (Touchstone). It covered a lot of diverse topics and situations, like time travel (1969), different types of symbiosis (Tok'ra and One False Step), blackholes (A Matter of Time), a sense of morality even when dealing with enemies (Serpent's Song). It also covered several alien (non-human) species (Tok'ra, Message in a Bottle, Bane, Spirits, The Fifth Race, Show and Tell).

Im not sure about my favourite season, but all the early ones are great!
    As for fave ep.. Without a doubt Window of Oppurtunity! Its just so funny.. Ive never seen such a funny Stargate ep! But I liked it because as well as the comedy, it had the depth at the end with Jack talking about his son to the guy, so its serious too. But I LOVE it!
    Sig by SamJackShipLover, thank you!!

"The Titanic lies in 13,000 feet of water on a gently sloping alpinelike countryside overlooking a small canyon below. Its bow faces north and the ship sits upright on the bottom. There is no light at this great depth and little life can be found. It is a quiet and peaceful and fitting place for the remains of this greatest of sea tradgedies to rest. May it forever remain that way and may God bless these found souls." - Robert D. Ballard, 1985.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeShipper
      Im not sure about my favourite season, but all the early ones are great!
      As for fave ep.. Without a doubt Window of Oppurtunity! Its just so funny.. Ive never seen such a funny Stargate ep! But I liked it because as well as the comedy, it had the depth at the end with Jack talking about his son to the guy, so its serious too. But I LOVE it!
      Oh, yeh, i agree with you there, coz he just put's all his feelings of grief for his son out there, yeh.

I love the WACKO!!!!! bit with the ketchup/mustard plate That is hilarious, yes, Window of Opportunity would have to be my fave episode aswell

--Tan

Comment

I will probably be going against the crowd here but... if Season 8 continues the way its going it will be my favourite Season. If Season 8 isn't included because it hasn't finished then probably 4, 5 or 7 (too hard to choose). Every season is excellent though.

As for my Favourite Episode - Jolinar's Memories/The Devil You Know - I count that as one, i never watch one without watching the other.

Comment

Hello yettobeseen and welcome to the forum!

We already have several threads discussing our favorite season, episode, hairstyle, etc. Please follow this link to the favorite seasons thread

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...ight=favourite

or check out the different season folders where we have threads discussing our favorite episodes. And if you're looking for something specific please use the search button.

Thank you!

Feli
          GateWorld Moderator

Comment

Working...
          X