Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christopher Judge in "The Dark Knight Rises"!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Metallica93 View Post
    What was awesome: President Henry Hayes and Teal'c were in The Dark Knight Rises (and I noticed both on the first watch through). Couple of awesome and unexpected nerd moments

What was not so awesome: Joseph Gordan-Levitt knocks out CHRISTOPHER JUDGE in ONE HIT?!?!?!!? What a load of crap... Understandable that the President (William Devane) didn't have much of a role, but I expected a bigger role for CJ

Movie wasn't too bad, either. B+/A- rating, maybe. Thought the series was massively overhyped, though.
    And since the president wasn't named, I'm operating under the assumption that he was Henry Hayes, though probably an alternate universe version of him

Comment

Originally posted by IcarusAbides View Post
      Maybe he's playing Ra's Al Goa'uld
      This is brilliant!!

Comment

Originally posted by Quantumentanglement View Post
        This is brilliant!!
        Indeed!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bhousden View Post
          Indeed!!!!!

Comment

Hi,

Indeed.

That brings to mind two other items I thought they missed the boat on:

1) the 4th Star Trek Movie whould have been named "In Search of Spock." If you are old enough to recall Nemoy's TV series at the time, you'll get it.

2) T. J. Hooker with William Shatner had Lenard Nemoy as a guest star, they walked through the police station car repair bays and one of the mechanics should have spoken something in Scottish or maybe Shatner say Hello Scotty.

Oh well - missed opportunities.

Of course the remake of Children of the Gods changed the "Does it get Showtime?" and "I McGyvered it."

Doug vV

Comment

Originally posted by edgarcorny View Post
              Hi,

Indeed.

That brings to mind two other items I thought they missed the boat on:

1) the 4th Star Trek Movie whould have been named "In Search of Spock." If you are old enough to recall Nemoy's TV series at the time, you'll get it.

2) T. J. Hooker with William Shatner had Lenard Nemoy as a guest star, they walked through the police station car repair bays and one of the mechanics should have spoken something in Scottish or maybe Shatner say Hello Scotty.

Oh well - missed opportunities.

Of course the remake of Children of the Gods changed the "Does it get Showtime?" and "I McGyvered it."

Doug vV
              Cool! I didn't get the connection to "in Search of Spock" but I looked it up and saw the TV show "In Search of ..." . That would have been perfect!

Comment

Working...
              X