Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Active Sanctuary RPG- livejournal ( Relocated : see other tagged thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Active Sanctuary RPG- livejournal ( Relocated : see other tagged thread)

Mod insert : New link View thread!

Hey, so there an amazing, and active rpg hosted by livejournal!

Its at http://www.stolensilencerp.livejournal.com

For those who dont know how to use livejournal... like i did at first.. heres a lil instruction help thing

-just go to livejoural and created an account
    -then go to the link above and fill out the app for the character you want
    -then you have to create a journal(account) for that specific character, which is like making another account.
    -then go to the same link again and join the community and then you can start rping

taken characters are;;
    helen magnus
    ashley magnus
    nikola tesla
    john druitt
    nigel griffin
    henry foss
    Evelyn (made up charrie, helens twin sister whom is a fire elemental)(married to nigel and pregnant)

characters avalible;;
    Kate freelander(temporaorly played by magnusxashley, until charrie is taken)
    will zimmerman
    biggie(temp played by vampiretesla, until charrie is taken)
    and anyother personal characters

Current Plot:

John is currently in paris hunting the cabal for revenge of ashley, whom he doesnt know is still alive. Though Ashley, Henry, Nikola, and Kate(temporaroly) thinks hes just on another jack the ripper killing spree. And they are going to go and hunt him down and bring him back, all the while keeping Helen in the dark about this hunt, letting her believe they are going to some ruins.

its a wonderful plot, and im possitive that there will be more to come. But to have more to come we could really really use more characters. So please sign up, have fun! its really not that hard. Any new unknown personal characters are 100% welcome.

If you have any questions just email [email protected] or message magnusxashley on Livejournal

ps i am not the admin, but i did want to get the word out and try to get more members.

PLEASE JOIN, WE LOVE NEW PEOPLE!
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 06 September 2012, 10:57 AM. Reason: new link

Preach it!
    I am the admin though so everyone we love new members but we are accepting Originals, we just like the canons to be filled at least mostly first!

Comment

Working...
    X