Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my. Everyone is being so very stiff around the inspector.

"Getting to know you" Mutual budding urges.

New favorite line! The sooner we consumate, the sooner we concentrate!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

m'Thinks Henry has been a bachelor too long.
      sigpic

Comment

Oh, he's one of those annoying supposedly in your head sort of people - Wallace Shawn that is.

Jo is so much more into this wedding than either Grace or Henry! Love it!

Ai ai ai! Zane's waiting for Jo to ask him to stay. Jo's too afraid to ask and wants him to offer to stay. I don't see this going well. At least not in the short term.

Henry is so clueless when it comes to women. A new ring (imo) doesn't mean needing to live up to other Henry, just that she's celebrating this Henry.

Aaah! Jo! Grace!
        sigpic

Comment

Jack and Henry off to the rescue! And how did they know?

Fargo is so sweet wanting to take it slow.

Good point Henry about the rings.

Good gravy! Would they stop with the too subtle hints and just say "Zane don't leave!" "Jo, do you want me to stay?"

Duh! Geothermal vents! Do we remember the magma from S3?

Can we keep our eyes on the goal? Neutralize the methane! No getting excited that you made the fog.
          sigpic

Comment

Well, Zane's throwing her a rope. Will she grab it?

Explosive snow? Aak!

Wallace getting to see how well Jack and Allison work together.

Simulator come to life. She's breaking up with him for wanting to go slow? I kinda get that she's unsure of herself in social situations but really?

Seriously? Telling Jo how to drive?

Holly!
            sigpic

Comment

Yay! The day is saved!

Zane giving relationship advice! Woot!

OMG! A surprise wedding! I love it!

What? They're trying to break up Jack and Allison?!?!?!?! Say it ain't so!!
              sigpic

Comment

Ok, it's just three minutes until the new episode and I'm here and ready for it!
                sigpic

Comment

New ep! 502!

The question I have right off the top is, do each of the Astreaus crew have a different VR? Different situations?

Evil Beverly!

They've been in for a month? Need to save them!

And Jack's the one doing the virtual recreations this time. I thought that was Henry's balliwick.

Zoe meditating? So not her! And her car being towed!

They're calling off the search? I don't blame Kevin for getting angry.
                  sigpic

Comment

"It doesn't seem real, does it..." Better words were never spoken.

Allison has her first clue!

Hubby seems to think Sen Winn is in on the whole thing. I'm not sure. That could go either way.

Felon Kevin again! Someone needs to curb his tendencies.

Jo and Allison trying to bond again in the VR. Awkward! Dragons in space! They'll losing control of the VR. Nope! Don't see this story arc lasting long.
                    sigpic

Comment

Questioned answered. They all have the same illusion.

Allison is getting suspicious! Yay!

The effects - especially the eyes - as they switch from VR to real world and back are freaky odd.

Grace asking questions!

Jo's childhood home? It looks like it's up in Victoria rather than Vancouver.
                      sigpic

Comment

Kevin's figured out how to save the day!

Getting Andy involved in a felony!

Holly and Allison notice the VR breaking down. Holly gets hurt.
                        sigpic

Comment

Holly's arm looks almost like it's burned not scratched.

Will Holly get suspicious? Or geek out?

Who's going to break in? The Sheriff or the Deputy? Seems totally wrong somehow.
                          sigpic

Comment

I can almost see Andy singing the blues... And Jo laughing at them!

Carter figured out where to look!

Kevin found it! They can find them!

Zane's not bitter at all in the VR. /sarcasm

Yep! The Senator is behind it all. I'm not sure I ever liked her. At least some of the other "bad guys" weren't too bad. Eva Thorne for example.

Found the lab but no one's there. SUX!
                            sigpic

Comment

Jack just bought the clue about Senator lady, I think...

VR Grace is asking lots of questions. Good for her! VR Henry is trying to slow her down. Who believes this?

Senator (in the recreation) had her hands on the consol.

Holly's booboo was gone and then it was back! She knows something's wrong now. And she figured it all out! Watch out Holly! They killed her! Aaah! Not nice!

Poor Fargo! Does it make me awful that a part of my thinking is that it frees the way for Fargo/Claudia?

End of the show.
                              sigpic

Comment

holy buckets! i knew the senator was dirty. but holly man? that was just wrong to kill her. i hope fargo gets some payback.

Comment

Working...
                                X