No announcement yet.

Politics (120)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last night I watched the 4 episode arc, and as others have said, Politics doesn't seem so bad in the arc. Yes, I do not like clip episodes myself, but actually, this is one of the better clip episodes in any series I have seen. And actually, it didn't seem like the episode was "mostly clips". To me, it seemed to mostly be in the present, with maybe 30% of the episode comprised of clips. I'd be curious to see the timing of how many minutes clip vs. how many minutes new stuff.

Comment

i didn't like this ep, i thought that it was one of the more boring eps of S1, but it wasn't wholy bad. it introduced Kinsey as a guy to be reconed with.
      Save us from danger, save us from evil
      Servatis a periculum, Servatis a maleficum

Comment

I HATE Kinsey, oh so much.. I won't really get into that now, I'll probably offend everyone with my ranting.. Oh I hate that guy.. Grrr.... I know some people "love to hate" him, but he's just TOO ignorant and annoying.. Grr... *blood boiling at thought of Kinsey* Right anyway.....

I don't like clip shows either - they seem like a waste of an ep. You know, if you wanted to see scenes from other eps, you'd go watch that ep. In my opinion, anyway. They just seem a waste.

Having said that, the rest of the ep is brilliant! Despite Kinsey.. Although I love it whenever they get one up on him! But the dialogue and comedy and angry Jack etc were all wonderful. If only the ep had been made up of more of that, instead of the clips, it would probably be one of my faves from S1!!
        Sig by SamJackShipLover, thank you!!

"The Titanic lies in 13,000 feet of water on a gently sloping alpinelike countryside overlooking a small canyon below. Its bow faces north and the ship sits upright on the bottom. There is no light at this great depth and little life can be found. It is a quiet and peaceful and fitting place for the remains of this greatest of sea tradgedies to rest. May it forever remain that way and may God bless these found souls." - Robert D. Ballard, 1985.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
          A decent lead in to the S1 season ender to remind viewers of everything that happened in S1 & to tease them into thinking that the whole thing really would be shut down by Kinsey… the man we love to hate.

Yep zats… that was a funny scene…
          Jack: “All right. Wait a minute. Let…Let me get something straight here. Engaged?”

Sam: “It is theoretically possible.”

Jack: “It's against regulations!"
          That single exchange has possibly led to more discussion/wishful thinking than any other line on the show...and what a fine exchange it is!

Comment

This was the first of the many clips shows, and has anyone noticed how Kinsey seems to be in them, this one, Disclosure, and the S7 which i cant remember the name, mind you it sums up everything that happened to SG-1 in S1

Comment

This episode was bad!!!! I mean most shows wait until their fourth season for clip shows!

Comment

To me this ep was pretty good. Stargate has a way of making clip-shows meaningful to the series since both this and disclosure had a purpose to it. The line of Jacks (and let me tell you something, this time there really are barbarians, their called Goulds and this time they really are at the gate, THAT ONE!) was one of his all time greats and ronny cox plays the Jack-ass kinsy really well. In fact I can say that it is one of the best eps of the season.
                Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

This ep for me was the worst clip show out of the lot theyve done so far. IT also showed how badly patriotic some american idiots are to the flag and country and stuff like that.
                  Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

This is the best clip-show, the worst in my opinion is the one in which they disclose the Stargate to the other nations (in season 7 i think), i fell asleep during that one.

Comment

The best clip show of the series. Since There But For The grace Of God was the first episode I saw I had no idea what the show was about. After watching this though, I knew most of what was going on. This episode is great for those fans who started watching season one without watching either the movie or Children of the Gods.

This is also one of my favorite episdoes. Of course, anybody who looks at the quote I use as my signature knows that. The whole conflict between those at the SGC and Kinsey are among the finest of season 1.

timdalton007

Comment

Like everyone else said; it's a clip show. Worthless.

Comment

the first clip show of stargate and one of the best
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I believe disclosure was the best clip show. However this was the first which makes it special.
                            sigpic

Comment

Loved this episode, really good! This is the first time that ive felt like ive REALLY HATED a TV character! the senitor REALLY PI**ED ME OFF! i loved it!

Heru'ur is a God, he will rise and take revenge

Comment

This is only the beginning of Kinsey it gets much much much worse.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X