Politics (120)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BethHG View Post
    I don't even try to compete FH and jelgate anymore. I like taking my time.
    All the time, you should take. (Yoda says)

Originally posted by BethHG View Post
    Not necessarily, just someone that likes to smell the flowers, OR takes her time with puzzles.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09TySF0FN6Y

Comment

AleksisMi, please say why you want us to watch that video. Thank you.

Seaboe
          If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

7:28

Comment

oh im sorry its a review on a character from .... staaarr treeek.... one who is played by the same actor, of meckenzee, it points out how his character appears to be one thing and turns out to be another thing in star trek, since people were expressing frustration with meckenzee but love of his actor it seems rather an appropriately thoughtful and appreciative link for people to watch of how his characters have surprisingly about-turns or false appearences of who or what they are sometimes in context to the story

Comment

i always enjoyed that link because he is horribly frustrating in that episode too

Comment

I sometimes skip this one when rewatching the 4 episode arc, but just watched it again, and despite it being a loathed clip show, it has some good drama. The name of the episode is perfect, and it pretty accurately reflects the ludicrousy of our politics. The Jack/Kinsey showdown is fairly epic! It certainly fills a needed place between TBFTGOG and WTSG.
                  sigpic
                  signature art by lunasera

Comment

Originally posted by lunasera View Post
                    I sometimes skip this one when rewatching the 4 episode arc, but just watched it again, and despite it being a loathed clip show, it has some good drama. The name of the episode is perfect, and it pretty accurately reflects the ludicrousy of our politics. The Jack/Kinsey showdown is fairly epic! It certainly fills a needed place between TBFTGOG and WTSG.
                    Politics is as Politics does, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      Politics is as Politics does, I guess.
                      *raises finger*

Supreme Politics
                      Spoiler:
                      I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Forgot how much I hate Senator Kinsey
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                          Forgot how much I hate Senator Kinsey
                          LOL! When realization hits...

Comment

Maybe it is my dirty mind, but his name always reminded me to A. Kinsey, the famous sexologist.
                            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Kinsey
                            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Dirty minds are dirty.

Comment

FH is a hypocrite
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X