No announcement yet.

Politics (120)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For participation in the 3-episode quiz, dealing with Politics, Within The Serpent's Grasp and The Serpent's Lair -- this way please.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Jigsaw puzzle's here!!

And I've kept it below 100 pieces this time.

It's a screengrab from my actual viewing and I had to pause the episode to go and pick up my sister from her ballet class. I paused at a moment in which Chris Judge's face does not correspond with the serious lines he's saying as Teal'c but it does scream for a good caption. So solve it, and give me your best caption!

Comment

4 minutes and 53 seconds
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

This was the first episode of Stargate SG-1 that I saw...so I was fortunate that it was a clip show and I didn't realize it as much at the time because of the 26 minutes of story. So I didn't question the clips but simply appreciated it. Looking back this was a good season 1 episode for me only because it set the stage for the following two parter. Not to mention SG-1's court martial offense.
          By Nolamom
          sigpic

Comment

7 Minutes...it's because there was a piece that I thought was attached but it actually wasn't...it threw me off for two whole minutes >.>
            By Nolamom
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
              7 Minutes...it's because there was a piece that I thought was attached but it actually wasn't...it threw me off for two whole minutes >.>
              I admit, I too hate it when I get confused like that.

Comment

The puzzle master doesn't make such mistakes
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Gosh, took too long -- 8:31

Comment

8:58

Good episode.

Ronny Knox is excellent at acting Senator Kinsey, and Senator Kinsey is a character that we love to hate.

Daniel just needs to learn to keep his mouth shut sometimes.

Jack "Engaged?"

Clip shows are okay, but I like them better after more than one season. However, SG1 did a good job with the set up for the season finale.

Comment

Originally posted by BethHG View Post
                      Clip shows are okay, but I like them better after more than one season. However, SG1 did a good job with the set up for the season finale.
                      I like them even less in rewatches because I would have only just seen all the episodes that are clipped so no... always dreading their arrival.

Comment

12:25; speed eludes me.

And I realize I am just a softy on ye olde Gate. I love this episode -guess I have no truck with clip shows. I like Ronny Cox, he ended up a bit of a character actor, he played a similar role in ST:TNG as Admiral Jellicote(?) I remembered he was in 'Apple's Way' in '74 when I was pretty young. Lorimar Productions -they made 'The Waltons' as well, which I remember watching. The actress that played Mary Ellen, Judy Norton Taylor, went on to guest star in SG-1 as Talia in 'In the Line of Duty.'

I rate it Good.
                        Last edited by photoglyph; 17 June 2018, 04:24 PM.
                        "I met a traveller from an antique land..."

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          Gosh, took too long -- 8:31
                          Relax, it took me a third longer.... (le sigh)
                          "I met a traveller from an antique land..."

Comment

Originally posted by photoglyph View Post
                            Relax, it took me a third longer.... (le sigh)
                            I don't even try to compete FH and jelgate anymore. I like taking my time.

Comment

That sounds like loser talk
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Not necessarily, just someone that likes to smell the flowers, OR takes her time with puzzles.

Comment

Working...
                                X