Politics (120)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
    Maybe it is my dirty mind, but his name always reminded me to A. Kinsey, the famous sexologist.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Kinsey
    You need to update your kinks
    Spoiler:
    I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      FH is a hypocrite
      I plead the 5th.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

*shame* *shame* *shame*

I am happy to hear you grabbed the most important part of my comment. I try to educate people with random fun facts.

P.S.: "maybe the most important part" is not right in this conversation...
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          4 minutes and 53 seconds
          4.42 I believe Teal'c's expression is from seeing me beat jelgate
          sigpic
          signature art by lunasera

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
            *shame* *shame* *shame*

I am happy to hear you grabbed the most important part of my comment. I try to educate people with random fun facts.

P.S.: "maybe the most important part" is not right in this conversation...

Keep em going Plat!
            Spoiler:
            I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              I plead the 5th.
              So, you're making use of the U.S. Constitution even though you're not an American? I didn't know you could do that.

Seaboe
              If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
                So, you're making use of the U.S. Constitution even though you're not an American? I didn't know you could do that.

Seaboe
                She's just pleading the 5th race
                sigpic
                signature art by lunasera

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
                  Wait for it, I'm sure we have an amendment in our English/French/Dutch inspired constitution... hang on...

...I have the right to remain silent.

Sounds less cool than pleading the 5th.

For anyone interested, I give you the Belgian Constitution (in PDF).
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                  X