No announcement yet.

Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really liked last night's episode. It kinda sucks that the next new episode isn't until Dec.

I was on imdb and I noticed that syfy will be airing the first 4 episodes on Tue(Nov22) from 7-11(so I guess NBC might be trying to try to expose the show to more viewers, which is good, I think).
    sigpic

Comment

I agree, last nights ep was really good. I am bummed I have to wait for more new eps though. This show has totally sucked me in. I'm really hoping it stays around.

There are a few good shows on this season, here's hoping we get to keep them, and not get more reality crap.
      sigpic

Comment

To Ukko, who was wondering if Portland's forests are really that full of moss:

We took these today when we were out hiking.
        Also, Portland trivia of the week: That was Multnomah Falls at the end of the last episode.
        Last edited by Callista; 20 November 2011, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post
          http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h9...k/DSCN2155.jpg
          http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h9...k/DSCN2179.jpg
          Also, Portland trivia of the week: That was Multnomah Falls at the end of the last episode.
          *Moves into Callista's forest*

Had to reutern just to post this good news. Grimm given a full season order. Yay! A full 22 episode season Lets hope it does well on Thursdays and gets a renewal. *Crosses fingers toes and all other appendages*

Now, i return to holiday obscurity. I'll try to stay there, promise.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
            *Moves into Callista's forest*

Had to reutern just to post this good news. Grimm given a full season order. Yay! A full 22 episode season
            Excellent! I want to see where this story is going.
            sigpic
            Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Yay!

Comment

I loved the pilot but I was a little disappointed by the next episodes...until I watch the 1X04 which was very good! (and it was a bit funny for me to hear a lot of French sentences in the dialogues!) I'm happy to know that this first season will have 22 episodes, I think it's a good thing! It will be easier to develop the main plot!

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post

Great pics! Loving the trivia, putting in my list of places to visit when we go down that way one day.

Aaaah, just got to love those mossy trees! The moss never ceases to fascinate me. It goes a luminous lime green around February time in Vancouver's forests!

Great news about the full season order to 22 episodes! We get to see more of Portland!

Comment

I was not fond of an episode about lascivious goat men, but hopefully the next one is better.
                    "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

Originally posted by MasySyma View Post
                      I was not fond of an episode about lascivious goat men, but hopefully the next one is better.
                      It did have that shudder inducing quality! I kept trying to think what all those women fawning over that creepy guy reminded me of, and of course the awful Lucius Lavin episodes from SGA came to mind!

I loved the twist though when the creepy goat man was so upset when one of the toads were stepped on, but only because it was one less for him to eat!!! Yuk!

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                        Occupy Vancouver's lot are camped outside the Art Gallery, where the scene of the reporter being killed in Stargate SG-1's 'Secrets' was filmed. The court injunction is out on them too by the city council to evict them on fire safety grounds.

Makes a nice change we can get to know another city through seeing it on a TV show. I hope to visit Portland one day when we finally do that drive down the west coast. Keep the Portland trivia coming.
                        Portland is quite lovely. I always get all "OH OH OH" when I watch this show, because I grew up in Portland, and currently just live across the river. It's always fun when something is filmed that you recognize.

I remember when they filmed some early X-Files there....
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh dear. It would appear the bridge hubby commutes over every day has a bajillion rats living under it.

Also, Jaime Ray Newman sure is getting a lot of work lately! (Well, actually I don't know if she is or not, but she's been in both of the shows I still watch within the last few weeks.)

Comment

So I just made a complete rewatch of all the 6 episodes and I have to say, I really like this show. There is a lots of potential for many stories so I am curious how is it going to continue.
                            Jamie Ray Newman was great and I think she will be back (she definitely will go after Nick - I wouldn´t be surprised if she wanted to hurt Juliette)

I am glad NBC wants the whole 1 Season, they have a chance to devepol stories and characters. Ratings seem to be pretty stable so let´s hope Grimm will continue
                            Last edited by Klenotka; 13 December 2011, 09:10 AM.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Tonights ep was great. Not sure where they filmed the ep exactly, but it looks a lot like Forest Park....

Spoiler:

I hope we see more of this new wolf girl! I like having good monsters
                              sigpic

Comment

I also hope to see these three beaver guys (whatever they were ) who stalked Nick I love how they are trying to establish more stories and put them into the "case of the week" format.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Working...
                                X