No announcement yet.

Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sooo im playing catch up with grimm just re-watched 3a cus I haven't watched it for awhile now onto 3b and the 3b premier was a pretty darn good episode, its been ages since I watched Grimm, glad to be watching 3b I gotta say I kinda missed grimm while I wasn't watching it (stopped just before 3b started)
    Last edited by mr_kennedy; 10 April 2015, 01:19 AM.
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

The talks about killing a main character off, I'm really hoping it to be Adalind or Juliette (or both would be even better). I hate both of them this season.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
        The talks about killing a main character off, I'm really hoping it to be Adalind or Juliette (or both would be even better). I hate both of them this season.
        Much as I like the character, in my opinion, it is Renard that has to go. In real life history hasn't been kind to aspiring heirs to the throne. The story would be too perfect if Renard became king, or whatever in the world he wants.

In any case I think the phantom bleeding could be foreshadowing Renard's delayed but perhaps inevitable death.

For the two ladies, Adalind has great chemistry with Nick, as Juliette has with Renard. If either one of them has to go, I hope they get to explore that chemistry before biting the bullet.

The only untouchables are Monroe and Rosalee. Trubel is also a gem of a character. I've actually thought for awhile now Trubel should be made the main character and Nick demoted to recurring, to become so kind of "mythical" Grimm of Portland. But not as a private detective. Something more original. Maybe the Council?

Comment

Caught up with Grimm (just got 1 episode left), I've really enjoyed for the most, some of the 4b episodes haven't been as good however here's hoping it picks up again
          Last Movie Watched
          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
          Life is Strange

Comment

Just noticed that Woo is in the first fast and furious movie
            sigpic

Comment

Grimm gets a 6th season.

http://deadline.com/2016/04/grimm-re...bc-1201732620/

(I'm not really sure how, because it seems like there are only about 7 people who watch it, but as a Portlander I have to be happy for the local economy! )

Comment

im one of those 7 people

I loved 5b, but 5a was kinda slow, hope Grimm s6 ends up getting a full season
                Last Movie Watched
                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                Life is Strange

Comment

I was kind of sad when I read that it will be it's last season. However, I'm one of those that gave up after season 4 (I haven't seen the last season). I was just not liking where it was going storywise. I'm not sure if season 5 was better but clearly it wasn't good enough for them. Maybe I'll check the last two seasons out to see how it ends.
                  sigpic

Comment

I kind of like season 5. I didn't watch every single episode, but what they were doing with Diana I found kind of interesting. I am really glad that they know in advance that they're ending, though. I hate it when shows obviously got caught off guard and end in a cliffhanger or some slapped together ending that doesn't make sense.

Comment

From Blastr: Lamenting the loss of Grimm: Thanks for the memories

Last April, the writing was on the wall. NBC cut Grimm’s future episode order from 22 to 13.

The network officially announced Grimm was entering its sixth and final season.

As we roll through the month of October, I can’t help but be reminded of Grimm’s short future. Its season premiere was pushed to Jan. 6
                      Total syffy posts: 36,690
                      (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
                      Matthew 5:9

Comment

Think on the upside, it'll be after the first of the year and run through may likely uninterrupted.

I'm sad to see it go but I'd rather see it end on a high note than some dragged out too long mess like some other shows
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

There no Season 6 trailer available yet.
                          Total syffy posts: 36,690
                          (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
                          Matthew 5:9

Comment

Like many, I'm sad that season 6 is going to be it's last. I understand it, but I'm saddened by it and I'm annoyed that we don't even get a full season at that.

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

I think shorter seasons are better in the way that they can make the story focused on main storylines, without fillers. I look forward to it - case of the week was fun but there are so many storylines that need to be closed that any episode with "case of the week" would slow things down.
                              If I remember correctly, years ago, producers said that realistically, they have a story for 5 years and they probably did it.
                              I suspect we will see Nick leaving into sunset with his son...if some woman will be with him, that remains to be seen....

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Aha! What did Amazon prime do to me? I've been watching and loving this show (first time through) and S6 is not available as yet!
                                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                                X