Page 125 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2575115122123124125
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 2490

Default Re: Grimm NEWS & General Discussion (Tags needed for S5 Disc/Speculation)

Grimm gets a 6th season.

http://deadline.com/2016/04/grimm-re...bc-1201732620/

(I'm not really sure how, because it seems like there are only about 7 people who watch it, but as a Portlander I have to be happy for the local economy! )

Default Re: Grimm NEWS & General Discussion (Tags needed for S5 Disc/Speculation)

im one of those 7 people

I loved 5b, but 5a was kinda slow, hope Grimm s6 ends up getting a full season
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

I was kind of sad when I read that it will be it's last season. However, I'm one of those that gave up after season 4 (I haven't seen the last season). I was just not liking where it was going storywise. I'm not sure if season 5 was better but clearly it wasn't good enough for them. Maybe I'll check the last two seasons out to see how it ends.

I kind of like season 5. I didn't watch every single episode, but what they were doing with Diana I found kind of interesting. I am really glad that they know in advance that they're ending, though. I hate it when shows obviously got caught off guard and end in a cliffhanger or some slapped together ending that doesn't make sense.

Default Re: Grimm NEWS & General Discussion (Tags needed for S6 Disc/Speculation)

From Blastr: Lamenting the loss of Grimm: Thanks for the memories

Last April, the writing was on the wall. NBC cut Grimm’s future episode order from 22 to 13.

The network officially announced Grimm was entering its sixth and final season.

As we roll through the month of October, I can’t help but be reminded of Grimm’s short future. Its season premiere was pushed to Jan. 6
    Total syffy posts: 36,690
    (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
    Matthew 5:9

You call that a glowstick?
    (Moderator)

Default Re: Grimm NEWS & General Discussion (Tags needed for S6 Disc/Speculation)

Think on the upside, it'll be after the first of the year and run through may likely uninterrupted.

I'm sad to see it go but I'd rather see it end on a high note than some dragged out too long mess like some other shows

There no Season 6 trailer available yet.
    Total syffy posts: 36,690
    (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
    Matthew 5:9

Like many, I'm sad that season 6 is going to be it's last. I understand it, but I'm saddened by it and I'm annoyed that we don't even get a full season at that.

Coming January 2017

I think shorter seasons are better in the way that they can make the story focused on main storylines, without fillers. I look forward to it - case of the week was fun but there are so many storylines that need to be closed that any episode with "case of the week" would slow things down.
    If I remember correctly, years ago, producers said that realistically, they have a story for 5 years and they probably did it.
    I suspect we will see Nick leaving into sunset with his son...if some woman will be with him, that remains to be seen....
    http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/2...user6gpaw9.gif

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Air Force Chief of Staff Everlovin's Avatar
    Dancing, singing, praising, and thanking!

Default Re: Grimm NEWS & General Discussion

Aha! What did Amazon prime do to me? I've been watching and loving this show (first time through) and S6 is not available as yet!

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi