No announcement yet.

The Gathering (409)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think what annoyed me most was the fact Gwen's father was expertly hidden, yet the guy leaves and comes back with a new app for iPhone that gives his camera magic thermal vision.

No one dying I can accept, a creature that stretches all the way to the other side of the planet I can accept, but I'm calling BS on that.

Not a great episode. It seemed to make Jack being slot episode pointless other than the fact they needed his blood to drip at the end. I thought Rhys abusing Oswald was unnecessary other than the fact he tricked his way into the house and held his daughter and I can't stand they haven't figured out who the CIA mole is. I really (and I man REALLY) hate when the one person you trust most is the one betraying you. It's a tired and clichéd concept

sigpic

Comment

Red rocks that seem to defy gravity, heading inwards towards an endless void. I'm wondering if it is some kind of bleed-through effect from a alternate dimension or something. Perhaps the Miracle is powered from that effect.

That, or it's just Mother Natures' v****a. Certainly looks like one, lol!
      Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

1. Not quite sure why Jack feels he needs Oswald.

2. Thermal imaging camera in mobile - unlikely.

3. Crack in centre of world - my guess is that it's recently created.

4. Rex is already screwed it seems - let's see what goes down in Beunos Aires.
        I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Working...
        X