Immortal Sins (407)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
    Totally agree, it should have been spread through the season. Could have helped with the issue of a couple of episodes being notably Jack-light, too.

Not really happy with how easily Gwen just decided to hand Jack over. "If there was another way out I'd have thought of it!", then Rex and Esther are just like "Can we track them?" "Yes." Come on Gwen, sort it out.

Loved the Trickster's Brigade reference far more than is probably reasonable , but Pre-Utopia Jack using the "fixed point in time" line bugged the hell out of me.
    Didn't notice that. Was that in 1927? God that's annoying.

*rages*

Matt G, as off 1927, Jack would have only lived in WW2 once, the Empty Child incident, and I doubt he still had his uniform from that.

Regarding Gwen not having any options, remember, they were in her EYES. All she could do was hope Esther and Rex would get suspicious.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
      Didn't notice that. Was that in 1927? God that's annoying.

*rages*
      Near the end, on the rooftop, when he was explaining why he was leaving Angelo. "... Time itself changed me to a fixed point." beckett_new022.gif

Regarding Gwen not having any options, remember, they were in her EYES. All she could do was hope Esther and Rex would get suspicious.
      They don't have sound, all she's got to do is not look at them when they're talking.

Comment

Didn't notice that.

Matt G, as off 1927, Jack would have only lived in WW2 once, the Empty Child incident, and I doubt he still had his uniform from that.

Nope. In "Captain Jack Harkness" It was at least implied that he picked up the "Jack Harkness" identity during a previous trip to WWII.
        I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
          Near the end, on the rooftop, when he was explaining why he was leaving Angelo. "... Time itself changed me to a fixed point." [ATTACH=CONFIG]31612[/ATTACH]

They don't have sound, all she's got to do is not look at them when they're talking.
          yes when saw the preview clip I assumed that Gwen was setting up the bad guys - interesting that Both of them finally admitted that they Loved each other.
          ----------------------------
          You will never get to heaven with an Ak 47... But A Zu 30 is good for Low Flying Cherubim

Comment

Immortal Sins / Lets Kill Hitler cross-reference.

It just struck me that the Gould thingy was to disrupt Roosevelt to mess with WW2 is it just coincidence that this weekends Dr who is “lets Kill Hitler” set in 1930’s Berlin?
            ----------------------------
            You will never get to heaven with an Ak 47... But A Zu 30 is good for Low Flying Cherubim

Comment

I liked it.

It seems to be pointing towards the whole scorned lover trying to be with Jack by making everyone immortal type-thing, as Jack said they couldn't be in a relationship because Angelos would die and Jack would live forever. Also - The Trickster's Brigade! I do love DW references. They were behind the insect/parallel timeline in Turn Left!
              I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
              Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Btw, looked into it.

'New' style RAF uniform (inc the Great Coat) came about in 1924, so Jack could conceivably have picked one up from an airman he 'encountered' a year or so before...

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Btw, looked into it.

'New' style RAF uniform (inc the Great Coat) came about in 1924, so Jack could conceivably have picked one up from an airman he 'encountered' a year or so before...
                  I want a RAF Great Coat!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                    I want a RAF Great Coat!
                    Soon as I make Squadron Leader nothing will keep me away from Stores to sign one out!

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                      I want a RAF Great Coat!
                      My son has one (army/navy surplus store). He has dressed up as Captain Jack for a few Halloweens. It earned him many hugs at the train station.
                      Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

Originally posted by mathpiglet View Post
                        My son has one (army/navy surplus store). He has dressed up as Captain Jack for a few Halloweens. It earned him many hugs at the train station.
                        Best costume ever! Also I'd like to say that I love your signature, I have something like it on a t-shirt
                        Call me Lucy!

Proud Teslen + River/Doctor + Janto + Peter/Olivia + Conby Shipper!

Sanctuary, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Fringe, Warehouse 13, and Primeval fangirl!

Please read my writing! Seeing what I had fun writing enjoyed by others is what makes my work worth it.
                        ff.net||blog||figment

Comment

Thanks!
                          Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

Working...
                          X