The Categories of Life (405)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matt G View Post
    Of course the question then becomes "who would want to harvest people's consciousness like that?".
    No idea, and it's just my best theory. An alien race that consumes consciousness at the point of death. If they created this to force us to put our own people to death than it gives them an unending supply of food, where under normal life cycles the human race would fight to survive.
    sigpic

Comment

So, I just started watching Miracle Day this week and I've got to the 5th episode.
      I really enjoy this show, but there is one thing that really bugged me watching The Categories of Life -
      as I remember from previous episodes (which I watched yesterday) humans could not become unconscious, no matter how badly they're damaged. I think some doctor even stated it. And there was that blown-up assasin in the first ep who's head was cut off yet he still had his eyes open and looking, and in ep 4 that Tea Party lady got compressed together with a car and she remained conscious (well, her eye atleast). But now in ep 5 people have suddenly become able to be unconscious.
      Do you think this is a plot hole or am I really just not getting something?

Comment

Working...
      X