No announcement yet.

Of Mites and Men (416)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good episode, love the stuff in the isolation room. Didn't love Allisons overreaction to people not taking her orders, they weren't doing because they thought she was crazy they were doing because Senator Wen had not allowed her to return to work and so she had no security clearance.
    sigpic

Comment

So, I wasn't clear at the end--did Jo make it into the program on her own, or did Zane's cheating get her in?

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Jo made it in on her own.

I'm so looking forward to it!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          Jo made it in on her own.

I'm so looking forward to it!
          That's what I thought as well.
          sigpic

Comment

I so want to see Wesley turn into a ball of light and leave this dimension.

Is that so wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Galileo_Galilee View Post
              I so want to see Wesley turn into a ball of light and leave this dimension.

Is that so wrong?
              Wrong show...
              sigpic

Comment

There is no such thing as a wrong show when one is a dimension hopper.

Comment

Originally posted by Galileo_Galilee View Post
                  There is no such thing as a wrong show when one is a dimension hopper.
                  As usual...you make no sense.
                  sigpic

Comment

It was something I learned while watching Sliders.

People like to throw around terms like prime universe and all that.

But really, when it comes right down to it, if you travel to other dimensions, there really is no such thing as things like "prime" universe, just the universe you started in.

And Wesley is a dimension hopper.

Which is why I personally consider Nemesis as happening in another dimension. Because he was there in a dress uniform at the party for Will and Deanna.

It's like being a time traveler. When you're a time traveler, time is no longer linear, and your perceptions are altered.

Comment

I don't think the test can get any more real than that.
                      It's always that problem with the computers. Something has to go wrong.

Comment

I finally got around to watching all the eps up to this one. I really wish they would put Eureka back the way it was. I never thought the Carter/Allison relationship would annoy me this much but it makes me wanna puke every time they're all gushy It's cringeworthy. I think that's the biggest mistake they done putting those two together.

It was fun though watching the others in the isolation chamber And you can never get enough of Sheriff Andy
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X