No announcement yet.

Up In the Air (414)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Jack will twig when Alison calls him Jack at work, they made quiet a big fuss about that Jack/Carter thing for it to just be a throw away scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocket_Scientist View Post
      Soooo....I've never watched Eureka before this episode. I liked it. I turned it on because of a friend's recommendation, I kept watching because of Kavan Smith (who was hilarious, especially because I'm used to rather stoic Major Lorne), and I went to find more episodes because the show was amazing. Conclusion: I'm a big Eureka fan now.
      RS! Kavan is hilarious as Sheriff Andy, isn't he?

Too funny with Carter jumping for joy over the bank robbery and Andy's deadpan delivery of the actual bank's "robbery".

Jo as the drill instructor and Zane as her naughty but too fit to turn away student was classic and had my fan fic PWP juices going into overdrive.
      sigpic
      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

I loved that episode. I like it when everything "escalates" at the same time. (pun intended and I mean both meanings)
        So it took them 4.5 seasons to show us how everything was floating in Eureka????
        Carter's goofy actions are beginning to get on my nerves. I was acting as if nothing is happening, but this is too much. Same goes for him giving them a solution and they turn it scientific.

Comment

Carters Jeep next to the I.S.S. lol
          RIP Don S. Davis 1942-2008

Comment

EPISODE 4.14
            UP IN THE AIR

IMDB Synopsis: Carter must solve an only-in-Eureka bank robbery before the town floats away, while Allison deals with unsettling episodes of lost time.

WHEATON RETURNS!!!!!

LIKED.....
            I enjoyed it.

DIDN'T LIKE.....
            SPOILIER AHEAD....................Okay so bit of a spoiler I was VERY disappointed there wasn't an actual bank robbery.

For the most part the entertainment value was there, but the concept was lacking for me. The show definitely tries way too hard in the wrong areas.
            But overall it was a fun episode.

Comment

Working...
            X