• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reprise (412)

EUREKA SEASON 4
    REPRISE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 412

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >

I must say, I love this plot device more than about 90% of all the ones I've come across before.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I knew it was the music from the first scene - since when did the show so feature music?

but it was interesting. Even as i don't get all the 'felicia day' pimpage. I'm like...umm, who????

but Sheriff Andy...i want one. he's just freaking adorable.
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Oh, I saw it coming. I just thought it was unique. Of course, my absolute and complete love of music might have something to do with that.
        sigpic

Comment

the music got progressively better

cool episode, interesting ending
          sigpic

Comment

I liked this episode. Loved the music, but then 80's music is more my style.

Loved all the references, but sad that Jo's house got burned down but it had me singing the tune immediately. I think this is the most I sang during any tv show.

Loved Deputy Andy babysitting. Interesting twist with Alison at the end.

Still have no idea who Felicia Day is. Assuming she was on some other SyFy show.
            sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
              Still have no idea who Felicia Day is. Assuming she was on some other SyFy show.
              She did star in the Syfy TV movie Red, but she's probably more well known for being a Joss Whedon alum - she's been in Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Dollhouse, and Dr Horrible.
              - Life after Stargate -
              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
              sigpic

Comment

Loved it. Huge improvement over last week.

The music was a great plot device, Andy was hilarious with the baby, Felicia Day is always awesome, and Fargo making angry faces was a howl

Loved the end twist too. At the time it happened I thought there was something fishy about Allison's knock on the head. I'm so glad that Beverly is part of the show again.
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                  She did star in the Syfy TV movie Red, but she's probably more well known for being a Joss Whedon alum - she's been in Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Dollhouse, and Dr Horrible.
                  ooOOoo! I just watched Dr Horrible a couple of months ago. I knew she looked familiar, but never heard the name.
                  sigpic

Comment

As a huge fan of songs and music, I really really did like this episode.
                    I'm kinda tired of Beverly. I don't wanna see more including her, but the idea is still good.
                    Good to see Jo solving her romantic problems.

Whose baby is that? I don't remember there was ever a baby.

Comment

The baby, Jenna, is Allison and Nathan's. Storyline back in S3.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                        The baby, Jenna, is Allison and Nathan's. Storyline back in S3.
                        terrible memory
                        Last edited by Kilgharrah; 19 July 2011, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Not to be unexpected, seeing as ti's been so long between 4.0 and 4.5 that i thought this was the show's 5th season
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                            Not to be unexpected, seeing as ti's been so long between 4.0 and 4.5 that i thought this was the show's 5th season
                            According to Epguides the last regular season ep was September and S4 actually started on July 9, 2010 so it's more like 2 seasons of 10 eps each.
                            sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Yeah, it should be like that. But officially, it's S4.5. They're in the middle of shooting S5 right now. Hard telling if it'll bring us 20 episodes in a year or not.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X