Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
    Yes that would suck,

what if Jinks is a regent and he wanted to far worse to Sally than Mrs Frederick
    Too far out of left field, but still cool. Now, if he was promoted to Regent because of the lack of Regents, that would be interesting.
    If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
    Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
    If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
    Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
      Sadly you and the Mrs are wrong, it's... SPOILER don't click it if you don't want to know...
      Spoiler:
      Anthony Michael Hall - IMDb has a photo up that reveals he's the wheelchair guy
      Interesting.... I wonder whether I can quickly change my mind and get one over on the Mrs next episode....

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
      It's possible because Aaron said he wasn't done with the show yet via his twitter account either yesterday or earlier today.
      Yes, I find it hard to believe that someone who could tell so easily that everybody was lying to him in episode 1 suddenly forgets how to do it, he must have realised the accent was fake and that she wasn't really an FBI agent - unless of course she really was an FBI agent.... grrr

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
        BOO. LOS voices his disapproval loudly.
        It would only be for a little while. He could go all Darthy on the team and Claudia could be Luke .....with out the death part...
        Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
        Interesting.... I wonder whether I can quickly change my mind and get one over on the Mrs next episode....

Yes, I find it hard to believe that someone who could tell so easily that everybody was lying to him in episode 1 suddenly forgets how to do it, he must have realised the accent was fake and that she wasn't really an FBI agent - unless of course she really was an FBI agent.... grrr
        He can tell when someone vocally tells him a lie (Doesn't count when they themselves think it is the truth), which she never did...and he has to look 'em in the eyes. And Pete doesn't get his vibes when they should be going off like crazy at times...it happens.
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

And what's her face Stukowski could be a FBI agent that has defected to this "Shadow Warehouse" or whatever you call it.
          If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
          Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
          If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
          Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

True, I thought about that after I wrote it hehe.

Comment

I missed this episode...and can't seem to find it online. Does it explain why Jinks got fired?
              sigpic

Comment

He pulled a gun on Mrs. Fredricks
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  He pulled a gun on Mrs. Fredricks
                  That gives being fired a whole new meaning.
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                  There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Good episode. Some good scenes with Myka and the lady played by Kate Mulgrew. I can't believe Kate Mulgrew was in an episode

Looks like Pete is still a little insecure about Myka and her leaving before. Think he's afraid of being abandoned again.
                    Last edited by Linda06; 23 September 2011, 07:23 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                      Good episode. Some good scenes with Myka and the lady played by Kate Mulgrew. I can't believe Kate Mulgrew was in an episode

Looks like Pete is still a little insecure about Myka and her leaving before. Think he's afraid of being abandoned again.
                      I can definitely see that...
                      sigpic

Comment

Okay how is it a spoiler of who is in the wheelchair? I recognised his voice right away.

Awesome to see Kate Mulgrew again. So did not see her being Pete's mom! Am hoping she sticks around for awhile and doesn't get killed off.

I want Jinks back!
                        Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Working...
                        X