• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 40th Floor (308)

Visit the Episode GuideWAREHOUSE 13 SEASON 3
    THE 40TH FLOOR
    EPISODE NUMBER - 308

Stukowski is interrogated by Warehouse agents after they learn she was using artifacts to kill regents, who are the secret protectors of the Warehouse. Pete and Claudia seek out Stukowski's partner-in-crime amid a crisis involving three regents; Steve is provoked into crossing the line. (TV Guide)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 17 March 2012, 04:20 PM.

LOLOL

Mom!!!

i so called that....now about 3 seconds before it happened but that was just fun

and so funny that sam adama is again an assassin. seems to be typecast.

so...a dude in a wheel chair has it in for the warehouse.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Pete's mom is a regent and is now the guardian of the Warehouse very intersting. My air conditioner kicked on when she was getting the cuff like thingy so I didn't hear what it was about. Can anybody fill me in?

Agent Sally is dead now, great! I really hated her. But this Dark Side group of her's keeps getting interesting.

Mrs. F. is really willing to do whatever it takes to protect the Warehouse. I'm wondering if her connection to the Warehouse makes her perceive any threats to it as an attack on her.

I'm curious about how Jinks getting fired will affect Claudia. It didn't look like she was taking it very well.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Jinksy!
        If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
        Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
        If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
        Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

The last few seconds. Did not see that coming.
          You're never too old to do something goofy.
          sigpic
          Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

my gut instinct, Jinks getting fired is to set him up so maybe the evil wheelchair dude will contact him to get info from him, thus giving the Warehouse a line on who the 'shadowy bad guy' is.
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Did not see that ending coming! It was cool seeing Kate Mulgrew (aka Janeway) again.

Glad to see that Sally done away with. That accent was so fake, it was down right insulting!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                my gut instinct, Jinks getting fired is to set him up so maybe the evil wheelchair dude will contact him to get info from him, thus giving the Warehouse a line on who the 'shadowy bad guy' is.
                I thought of that too. I just had a sinking feeling that in the finale, Jinks will get shot. I really hope that doesn't happen.
                If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

The evil wheelchair dude does not want to recruit Jinks.

Fear not, if the actor is not leaving the show Jinks will redeem himself and rejoin the group.

But I firmly support his actions.

Good guys don't torture people! Or waterboard them either! If it were me I would've fired her instead of Jinks.

I'd bet if Artie were there he would've found a better way.

So, between Eureka and W13 there were three Trek alumni in those episodes. Two in Eureka and one in W13. Which the two is obvious, but the third one is not so obvious because he wore a lot of makeup.

And I'm calling it now, I', sure the Warehouse will be facing it's imminent demise. Before then Pete might work out his abandonment issues with his mom. I think she will probably die.

The threat has already been set up. The bugs from the painting will bring it about.

So, the game's afoot!

And I'd bet the evil wheelchair dude is a bulll**** artist. I'd bet he once worked for the warehouse, but somewhere along the line he had an accident, lost the use of his legs, and now blames the Warehouse. And he made up an incredible amount ofbs to support his delusions.

If I were Artie I'd be searching the place for anything like those bugs.

Comment

Pete's mom a regent. Didn't see that comming. Glad to see Sally gone. Who is the creepy wheelchair guy? Jinks got fired. Interesting. Can't wait for more!
                    sigpic
                    God Bless America

Comment

They have been building this season's story arc up nicely, this episode was excellent and I think the rest of the season will be some of the best W13 we've seen.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                        They have been building this season's story arc up nicely, this episode was excellent and I think the rest of the season will be some of the best W13 we've seen.
                        Are you seeing advanced copies again Brian?
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                          yeah great episode very cool , I knew there was a connection in the warehouse and all the agents.

interestingly enough we never heard what Mrs Frederick actually said to Steve Jinks??
                          sigpic
                          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

I bet thats why Pete gets away with a lot of stuff , because his mom a regent lol ?
                            sigpic
                            May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

My thoughts: Please Jinx don't become a double agent that would just be stupid they have an even worse pension plan than the Warehouse. Please Myka after you kiss goodbye to HG please fall for Pete, I can't bear the thought of you being fanficced and vidded with Regent Janeway. Please don't make Myka's parents replacements on the Regent Board. Please redeem Mrs Frederic and HG and make them both influenced by badass stuff at Warehouse 2. Please don't let anyone else have children, they're negligent parents. Otherwise I enjoyed the episode. BUT NOT THE TORTURE ... that wasn't cuddly bunny was it!!! Oh and as a last thought can Myka please give back the dead rat on her head, the glasses and the ill fitting wardrobe and go back to last seasons look. I really think serious style issues have occurred!!! Yesss. That happened since Warehouse 2 as well, I'm beginning to see a pattern .......
                              Last edited by Magnecite; 31 August 2011, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X