Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Don't Hate the Player (306)

Quote Originally Posted by Girlbot View Post
    First Stargate, then Eureka, now WH13. I tire of the nanite scenario
    At least these nanites look like dragonflies rather than roaches or spiders.

I rather enjoyed the ep. I long ago gave up on the show sticking to any kind of cohesive continuity (come on people, it started with Claudia's age and just kept going) and just enjoy the ride for what it is, fun and well done character development of the emotional kind. I find all of the WH13 characters pretty well rounded and flawed and fun to watch. Right now, that's all I really want or need out of a show and WH13 gives it to me like no other show has in years.

I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SunKrux View Post
    At least these nanites look like dragonflies rather than roaches or spiders.

I rather enjoyed the ep. I long ago gave up on the show sticking to any kind of cohesive continuity (come on people, it started with Claudia's age and just kept going) and just enjoy the ride for what it is, fun and well done character development of the emotional kind. I find all of the WH13 characters pretty well rounded and flawed and fun to watch. Right now, that's all I really want or need out of a show and WH13 gives it to me like no other show has in years.
    i am glad you feel that way but I feel sad because Claudia and Fargo won't get together , and I was hoping for that

May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

I loved seeing Artie and Jinx together, but that whole storyline annoyed me. Like most people here, I don't like Agent Sally, and I was hoping that this would be the ep that would out her, so they could just get on with hunting her or whatever. Instead, now she's still walking around with that annoying accent. (I don't have anything against southerners but hers really grates on me).

I liked the game storyline. Yes, it was similar to the Farcape ep but being trapped inside a video game is such an old sci-fi trope that it didn't bother me. I didn't like how... immature, they made Fargo. As a character he is very young but he has matured a lot especially in this last season of Eureka but he has used an artifact and he didn't even tell them that he found an artifact. Then using the game without programming everything into it? Yes, Fargo always acts before he thinks but this just irked me.

But other than that, I liked all of the pop culture references, and I want to watch it again to count how many there were lol. And I loved the Claudia arc. Well done WH
    "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
    "what?"
    *throat punch*
    My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
    LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Quote Originally Posted by lordofseas View Post
    Yes, but that can be attributed to her being a probie, and not knowing the ropes. He was viewing her as an immature FBI agent, who felt she had something to prove. He knew that she could never have shot Pete, as she was an FBI agent. Now that's a lie he could discern, most likely. If she never had the intention to shoot him, nor the right provocation at that moment, it would be a lie, and he could tell, and relax.
    But immature comments of that nature could very easily get her fired and make it very hard for her to ever own a gun again. So not exactly the kind of agent you would really want out in the field, hense someone to keep a very close eye on when forced to work with her.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Sally's voice is like nails on a chalkboard, please get rid of her!!!! and she is fugly and hard on the eyes!

Video games have been done too death. Im tired of them. They are the same. Boring. Getting tired of Claudia too. she is getting on my nerves more than Sally.

Does every dam episode have to be about Claudia?

I watch for Leena and Artie and so far I've seen very little of them.

Games and comic books. I wish the writer's of Warehouse 13 would grow up.

(mho)
    Last edited by DSG1; August 17th, 2011 at 11:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mandogater View Post
    But immature comments of that nature could very easily get her fired and make it very hard for her to ever own a gun again. So not exactly the kind of agent you would really want out in the field, hense someone to keep a very close eye on when forced to work with her.
    Yes, but she's infiltrated the FBI, so they wouldn't think to keep tabs on her. And Jinks is not police, nor a FBI watchdog, so as long as the Artifact and his co-workers don't actually get harmed, I don't think he minds the immature comments from someone he can't do anything about.
    If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
    Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
    If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Quote Originally Posted by lordofseas View Post
    Ok, let's start on the premise that the truth is objective. People can speak fact or fiction as truth, if they do so believe in it. Now her line was something akin to "I was going to come back to you after I got the painting somewhere safe." In her opinion, the concept of getting it to her boss to the purpose of infesting it with bugs is quite safe: for her. So, technically, she has not lied. In fact, we see that Jinks trusts her. When we see her give back the painting, he said something to the effect of "See, nothing to worry about." He trusts her, and has no reason (yet) to suspect that she's lying. It wouldn't make sense for him to "grill" her, and I don't think she would respond amicably to it either, she would say, "My boss says I'm forbidden to tell,". It's not a lie, it's just not the complete truth, and she believes it to be true.
    Perhaps, but I'm not sure that is completely consistent with the Jinx we were originally introduced to that could spot a lie a mile away without any effort, if anything it was a bit of a curse.

His trust also makes him seem naive, as did him continually spilling his guts to her. She has, at the very least, done enough odd things to raise a suspicious eye to a highly trained federal\warehouse agent.
    <a href=http://s6.photobucket.com/user/spimman/media/Sig1_zps2497bbad.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y202/spimman/Sig1_zps2497bbad.jpg target=_blank>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...ps2497bbad.jpg</a></a>

LOL, I just realized, I meant "subjective" not "objective" in my post.

But yes, I do think that Jinks, because of his gift, is rather naive.
    If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!

Jinks seems to have gotten more progressively more naive.
    no means no, and so does pepper spray
    Sig by The Carpenter

Quote Originally Posted by Trynki View Post
    Fantastic episode! I liked the graphics, very original.
    Is Myka imitating Agent Stukowski in the 'previously on warehouse 13' ?
    No that was not Myka. It was Agent Stukowski, unfortunately. I don't mind the actress but her "southern" accent, one of the worst I've ever heard. It's like nails on chalk board for me, and I'm from the South.

I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Loved the video game angle...

Quote Originally Posted by SunKrux View Post
    No that was not Myka. It was Agent Stukowski, unfortunately. I don't mind the actress but her "southern" accent, one of the worst I've ever heard. It's like nails on chalk board for me, and I'm from the South.
    Definitely not my favourite form of that accent.

Watched it, don't understand why anyone would put Fargo in charge of anything in Eureka. I wonder if Jinks has read the manual, he seems rather open for a Warehouse Agent and his superpowers aren't exactly reliable. This episode isn't that great. Forgettable fluff.