• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 ... 2 ... 1 (305)

Visit the Episode GuideWAREHOUSE 13 SEASON 3
    3 ... 2 ... 1
    EPISODE NUMBER - 305

Pete, Myka and H.G. Wells track Joshua's Trumpet, an artifact that has eluded three generations of Warehouse agents, which now may pose a threat to a packed baseball stadium. (TV Guide)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 20 September 2011, 03:21 PM.

I had to look twice at one of the guest stars of this episode. It was
    Spoiler:
    Torchwood's Gareth David-Lloyd (Ianto Jones) who was the police officer helping H.G. in her own time period.

My kind of guy:
    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Great episode boy Pete really hates HG!

I thought it was a little weird jack and Rebecca making out in front of those bronzed people
      sigpic
      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

I liked how they switched from 1893, to the 60s, to the present. I thought it was a fun episode, and I was sad to see HG go away at the end.
        If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
        Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
        If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
        Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
          I had to look twice at one of the guest stars of this episode. It was
          Spoiler:
          Torchwood's Gareth David-Lloyd (Ianto Jones) who was the police officer helping H.G. in her own time period.
          I thought he was actually a Warehouse 12 agent with her and not just a cop. Why else would they have let him tag along? WH agents are supposed to be all stealthy, remember? Pete & Myka got into trouble with Valda for not being all that stealthy.

Either way I was very happy to see him again. Here's hoping that IF the rumored HG spin off takes flight (which could be YEARS from now, btw) they'll pair him with Jaime (aka HG). I would LOVE that.

All in all I loved the ep. Wished we'd get more about Jack & Rebecca.
          sigpic
          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

I so miss HG. Her Character had the certain something and when she is happy she is very enjoyable. After what happened last Season they wont let her come back, but at least she shows up sometimes.
            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
            There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

hey why is the episode called 3,2, 1 ? just curious
              Last edited by MIZA; 11 August 2011, 03:15 PM.
              sigpic
              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

To be honest I've seen better Warehouse 13 episodes than this one, but I was very happy they brought H.G. back!
                sigpic

Comment

It was cool to see HG...I did like the time jumping and it was awesome to see Ianto! (I know that's not his real name...but Torchwood fans will understand!)
                  sigpic

Comment

my wife spent the entire episode going "where do I know him from?" and at the end I just quietly said "that's Ianto from Torchwood".

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                      my wife spent the entire episode going "where do I know him from?" and at the end I just quietly said "that's Ianto from Torchwood".

It was good to see him in WH13!
                      sigpic

Comment

I've enjoyed all the episodes this season but I like New Guy and 3-2-1 best, not because they have HG in them ... although it helps but because they are coherent episodes with one theme or artefact. The splitting into two artefacts a programme makes the episodes lack weight. Unlike some other fans of HG I thought Pete's anger totally appropriate and also the ambivalence of everyone else to her worth and the underlying wound that she was one of the team and lost to them which is clearly expressed by Myka and Claudia. Artie reminds us that ... use with caution ... should be inscribed on the orb and is protective of his younger chicks who he feels might be vulnerable to HG's undoubted charisma. I doubt we've seen the last of her. If they do a spinoff with HG, Wolly is a great Watson to HG's Sherlock. I liked all the character moments in this although I think the total disregard of Pete's 'one' as being a reason for part of his anger is a little remiss of them, I suspect it's for the new viewers, there's only so much you can put into the 'previously on WH13' catchups. I liked his emotional moments with Myka. Myka is still a big softy when it comes to Helena, Claudia is still a nerd fan and I liked the return of Artie/Claudia working together dynamic. Rebecca and Jack's story is poignant too because it highlights the dangers of being a Warehouse agent as do McPherson's and HG's stories, all have sad endings. The big bad have disappeared and I'm expecting the team of evil to appear very shortly. I wonder if we'll have any real casualties at the end of this series, I'm expecting HG to exit and now Fargo is shortly to become unemployed I wonder if Jinks will become a red shirt, possibly Leena too, at least she'd have one episode of interest.
                        Last edited by Magnecite; 15 August 2011, 05:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                          It was good to see him in WH13!
                          It was good to see him in it, any chance he will be in the spin off if they make it.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yet another good episode.

MIZA, the 3 . . 2. . 1 could be about different the time periods but I thought it had more to do with the rocket that was the common thread in each period. You know like a count down.

I liked the stuff from the 1890s and think they couldn't have done a better pitch for and HG spinoff in an episode than that.

Another visit from Jack and Rebecca was great. But if we're going to get more flashbacks could they show us other agents as well.

Artie and Pete still not wanting to trust HG was good. I can't really see Pete ever forgiving her for causing Myka to leave.

When they showed the ball park, I think it was supposed to be the Pirates' home PNC Park. I guess they couldn't get permission to use the name. But the bigger problem for me was when they pulled in closer the concession guy was wearing what I sware was a Cincinnati Reds hat. Working there and wearing the enemy's colors would never go down well. My dad is a Cincy Bengals fan and used to deliever furnature near Pittsburgh and people wouldn't let him in their house with their new stuff until he took the hat off.
                            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

My husband hasn't watched Torchwood... yet. He has watched Doctor Who so I explained him as a member of Torchwood and a love interest for Jack. He had wanted to know why I got all giddy and pointing at the screen in glee.
                              Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Working...
                              X