Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 61 to 65 of 65

Thread: Love Sick (303)

  1. #61
    Lieutenant Colonel SunKrux's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Plateau Tormented Space
    Posts
    3,675

    Default Re: Love Sick (303)

    Quote Originally Posted by aretood2 View Post

    How do you measure it?
    Usually by how annoyed I am by it. LOL

    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

  2. #62
    Major General aretood2's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Contemplating the meaning of Logic
    Posts
    10,027

    Default Re: Love Sick (303)

    Quote Originally Posted by SunKrux View Post
    Usually by how annoyed I am by it. LOL
    It's impossible to understand why or how something or someone is annoying....couldn't you pick something more...un-impossible? >.>

  3. #63
    Major General LtColCarter's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    Mesquite, TX
    Posts
    14,170

    Default Re: Love Sick (303)

    Quote Originally Posted by SunKrux View Post
    Actually on this board, it is better to be overly diplomatic than to actually dare express your dissenting opinion. I've had too many people report my posts because I don't agree with them and wasn't rude to them, simply because they thought I was being such. Rather than come to me first, they just hit the report button.



    LOL Well not all of us do it that way.
    Same here...but I always tell 'em how it is!

  4. #64
    Lieutenant Colonel SunKrux's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Plateau Tormented Space
    Posts
    3,675

    Default Re: Love Sick (303)

    Quote Originally Posted by aretood2 View Post
    It's impossible to understand why or how something or someone is annoying....couldn't you pick something more...un-impossible? >.>
    And have people who adore Claudia with blinders on to anything else get mad at me for "hating" her, no thanks. She doesn't annoy me all that often but you'll just have to take my word for it. Thank you for understanding.

    Quote Originally Posted by LtColCarter View Post
    Same here...but I always tell 'em how it is!
    I use to until some people here forgot how to actually have a discussion without taking anything I said personally. I've had too many people report me and my posts have been deleted because someone was too chicken to come to me first to ask me to clarify what I said. So now I'm as diplomatic as possible or I just don't say anything. Life is too short trying to please everyone and around here, you pretty much have to if you're not a mod/admin fav/golden child, imho. (no hate people, just what I've seen happen around here.)

    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

  5. #65
    Major General LtColCarter's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    Mesquite, TX
    Posts
    14,170

    Default Re: Love Sick (303)

    Quote Originally Posted by SunKrux View Post
    I use to until some people here forgot how to actually have a discussion without taking anything I said personally. I've had too many people report me and my posts have been deleted because someone was too chicken to come to me first to ask me to clarify what I said. So now I'm as diplomatic as possible or I just don't say anything. Life is too short trying to please everyone and around here, you pretty much have to if you're not a mod/admin fav/golden child, imho. (no hate people, just what I've seen happen around here.)
    I've seen that as well.

Tags for this Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Im sick of this
    By Iambob in forum SGA Characters and Relationships
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: April 7th, 2007, 06:12 PM
  2. Anyone else sick of Ba'al?
    By Quakerbone in forum SG-1 General Discussion
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: April 26th, 2006, 10:04 AM
  3. who's sick of being asked if we're sick of "Bring back Jack"?
    By jackspal in forum General Stargate Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: January 18th, 2006, 03:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •