• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post

How do you measure it?
    Usually by how annoyed I am by it. LOL
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
      Usually by how annoyed I am by it. LOL
      It's impossible to understand why or how something or someone is annoying....couldn't you pick something more...un-impossible? >.>
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

Actually on this board, it is better to be overly diplomatic than to actually dare express your dissenting opinion. I've had too many people report my posts because I don't agree with them and wasn't rude to them, simply because they thought I was being such. Rather than come to me first, they just hit the report button.

LOL Well not all of us do it that way.
        Same here...but I always tell 'em how it is!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
          It's impossible to understand why or how something or someone is annoying....couldn't you pick something more...un-impossible? >.>
          And have people who adore Claudia with blinders on to anything else get mad at me for "hating" her, no thanks. She doesn't annoy me all that often but you'll just have to take my word for it. Thank you for understanding.

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
          Same here...but I always tell 'em how it is!
          I use to until some people here forgot how to actually have a discussion without taking anything I said personally. I've had too many people report me and my posts have been deleted because someone was too chicken to come to me first to ask me to clarify what I said. So now I'm as diplomatic as possible or I just don't say anything. Life is too short trying to please everyone and around here, you pretty much have to if you're not a mod/admin fav/golden child, imho. (no hate people, just what I've seen happen around here.)
          sigpic
          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

I use to until some people here forgot how to actually have a discussion without taking anything I said personally. I've had too many people report me and my posts have been deleted because someone was too chicken to come to me first to ask me to clarify what I said. So now I'm as diplomatic as possible or I just don't say anything. Life is too short trying to please everyone and around here, you pretty much have to if you're not a mod/admin fav/golden child, imho. (no hate people, just what I've seen happen around here.)
            I've seen that as well.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X