No announcement yet.

Trials (302)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A regent was killed in a "boating accident", was it really an accident or something at play here. Are they being killed off, by that guy from ep 1?

Comment

Originally posted by rukia View Post
      A regent was killed in a "boating accident", was it really an accident or something at play here. Are they being killed off, by that guy from ep 1?
      interesting thought who know's , but I agree with you
      sigpic
      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Did a regent actually die or was artie just lying so he could spy on claudia.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
          Loved this ep. Loved the voice over of Myka's thoughts on what she's feeling.

Instead of thinking that Myka was being unduly forgetful or mean to Child!Pete (I think he said his dad died when he was 12, not 9 though) maybe her prodding was a way to keep him thinking and therefore, saving his memories. Since no one else thought to try that with the others. Also, Myka was kinda clueless as to what was bothering Adult!Pete since he wouldn't open up to her about it. I think she handled Child!Pete really well, with love and understanding. The fact that after she realized why and how much she hurt him by leaving without talking to him first, was such a beautiful thing to see. I think it will bring them closer as friends and partners.
          I don't think Myka was in any doubt about what they needed to talk about, he'd already expressed that in the previous episode when he said she didn't talk to him about leaving. I think it was more that she hadn't realised it was sat on top of these previous losses. Although he'd just been dumped by Kelly prior to her going which was a bit of a clue. (Sometimes the convenience of the plot makes our charaters a little clueless which is always annoying when they're presented as intelligent people.) I doubt she was instigating therapy when she talked to boy Pete, I think she unwittingly touched a raw nerve and tried to comfort him by talking through what upset him. Anyway, it was a very nice scene with an insight into Pete's past. I think boy Pete was sweet. I have to say that sometimes Pete is very attractive then he opens his mouth and let's you see his breakfast ...then not so much. He's still funny though.

Comment

I'm loving this season so far. I think the writers have really stepped up their game. The show has this crazy, electric, manic vibe. Even exposition scenes are filled with craziness to keep you on your toes. Couple with the sharp, fun dialogue makes me a happy viewer.

Also a big fan of Jinksy. I think he's added a new dimension to the cast.

MZPtv - fiction never tasted so good! Join other aspiring writers in our community
            dedicated to scripted original, 'Buffyverse' and 'Aliasverse' online fiction.

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
              oh yes I am loving this episode I am glad they added this to his character, but I think he needed to tell Claudia because it makes it pretty definitive that he is not hitting on her

and I want Claudia and Fargo to get together because they are cute together
              what do you mean by gay owned ?
              I don't like Claudia so I avoid her at all costs. But I did like the scene with
              her and Jinx at the auction. That was the only funny bit in the entire episode.
              The storyline was weak in my opinion. Predictable. The artifact was boring
              but I did like the ending scene with the three Regents.

Jack Kenny is gay as are some of the writer's, hence, gay owned and produced, he's the exec producer of the show and he calls the shots not surprised in the least, I expected gay characters to pop up. Just surprised it took this long to have one.

as for Claudia and Fargo? Doubt that will happen, u will only see them together when they do their crossovers. Personally wish Claudia would transfer to Eureka, that would suit me just fine.

I'm with the HG/Myka ship crowd myself. Im starting to find Pete/Myka annoying at times.

(mho)
              Last edited by DSG1; 20 July 2011, 04:49 AM.

Comment

Personally I love Claudia she is the best she made the show better when she joined
                sigpic
                May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Could be, I guess we'll have to see if more than one die but these are regular people so a boating accident isn't too out of the ordinary.

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                  Personally I love Claudia she is the best she made the show better when she joined
                  I wasn't a big fan at first, but she has really grown as a character and continues to do so. I like her character a good bit now!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                    I wasn't a big fan at first, but she has really grown as a character and continues to do so. I like her character a good bit now!
                    She was acting pretty childish early on, especially with her "me me me me me me" dance. When Jinks called her a child, that was one of my favorite bits in the episode.

I loved the whole Pete thing too, it was very interesting to see that play out.
                    By Nolamom
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnecite View Post
                      I don't think Myka was in any doubt about what they needed to talk about, he'd already expressed that in the previous episode when he said she didn't talk to him about leaving. I think it was more that she hadn't realised it was sat on top of these previous losses. Although he'd just been dumped by Kelly prior to her going which was a bit of a clue. (Sometimes the convenience of the plot makes our charaters a little clueless which is always annoying when they're presented as intelligent people.) I doubt she was instigating therapy when she talked to boy Pete, I think she unwittingly touched a raw nerve and tried to comfort him by talking through what upset him. Anyway, it was a very nice scene with an insight into Pete's past. I think boy Pete was sweet. I have to say that sometimes Pete is very attractive then he opens his mouth and let's you see his breakfast ...then not so much. He's still funny though.
                      When I said clueless, I meant it. Pete wasn't talking to her about his issues of abandonment. He was hurt and like other times when he's been honest with her, when she's wanted to discuss it further, he clams up, basically running away. To me, this was no different. Sure she knew "something" was bothering him and probably had a bit of a clue, but did not have any clue how DEEP the issue went, or how much she truly hurt him. They're best friends and like HG betrayed her, in a way, Myka betrayed Pete (not nearly as badly, but betrayed all the same) when she left after convincing him to stay.

Sometimes, best friends do play the "see food" game. I think mostly, he did it to make her smile, which worked. While Pete may not want to talk about how hurt either of them are, he does like making Myka laugh and smile...even if he knows sometimes Myka wants to punch him. It's what best friends do when they're down, we try to cheer each other up.
                      sigpic
                      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Enjoyed the episode.

I was surprised that Jinks "came out." I just didn't expect it.

I also liked the Pete story line.
                        sigpic

Comment

Good episode. I love Myka now. I can't believe when the show first started that I wasn't that ken on her I liked Claudia more than Myka but it's swung round. I'm glad Myka and Pete cleared the air and that she apologised. I wish they give us a little more Leeta though.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                            She was acting pretty childish early on, especially with her "me me me me me me" dance. When Jinks called her a child, that was one of my favorite bits in the episode.

I loved the whole Pete thing too, it was very interesting to see that play out.
                            her dance was so funny. i got a good laugh out of it.

Comment

This episode was great enjoyed the way they are bonding claudia and jinx.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X