• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trials (302)

Visit the Episode GuideWAREHOUSE 13 SEASON 3
    TRIALS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 302

Pete and Myka are on the case when witnesses in a murder trial begin to quickly lose their memories; Claudia is tasked with pursuing a thief who may be using an artifact for good purposes. (TV Guide)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 16 August 2011, 01:45 PM.

great episode, new guy is gay but kinda crushed on Claudia

Artie checking in on Claudia and getting embarrassed was cute
    sigpic

Comment

Liked this one a lot too. Neither of the new episodes so far have blazed by in the way that some in the past have, but I enjoyed this one. I enjoy how they're using new guy as a foil for Claudia.

Myka was also looking fantastic as usual. She's always good looking, but the straightened hair knocks her up so many levels she's in orbit

My only gripe is how fast new guy recovered from the Mace/pepper spray. That stuff is harsh; designed to cause eyes being forced to close, coughing, and difficulty breathing for about half an hour. You get that stuff sprayed on you, you aren't chasing anyone.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

What's with the Eye of Ra broaches (or whatever they're called) on each of the three Warehouse officials? They're all wearing them. Will this be referenced later in the series?

Comment

Let me just check my crystal ball....
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

the Eye of Ra pins are only worn by the Regents was introduced in season 1, episode Breakdown I do believe. It's a running theme of sorts.

I was wondering when they were going to get around to a gay character, since the show is gay owned, I'm surprised it took them this long to have a gay character. Doesn't bother me better to have a gay character than a love interest for Claudia in every other episode.

Fine by me.

The one thing does bother me is Myka's straight hair. I liked her season 1 look.

(MHO)

Comment

I'm just disappointed they keep shoving Leena in back of the line like she doesn't exist on the show.

Comment

This episode felt like it was tidying up last season and setting up for the next. It felt sort of in-betweenie. Some nice character moments especially between Myka and Pete. It was fitting she should apologise as she hadn't allowed him what he allowed her, a discussion on whether to stay at the Warehouse or not, even though she thought she was acting for the best reasons. Also liked the regents from the diner turned up as well as Kosan. Good continuity.

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
                  What's with the Eye of Ra broaches (or whatever they're called) on each of the three Warehouse officials? They're all wearing them. Will this be referenced later in the series?
                  From reading the Warehouse 13 wiki a while ago I think it said that the Regents first came about when Warehouse 2 was created in Egypt which might in someway explain the link to the Eye of Horus (I think it's Horus and not Ra) that they all seem to wear. As the source is the Wiki i'm not so sure as to how accurate it can be but it does seem to make sense.

EDIT -

Just checked and the information on the wiki is direct from the syfy website so it checks out, here's the direct quote from the syfy site:

From http://www.syfy.com/warehouse13/history/warehouse_2

The beginning of a golden age, Warehouse 2 flourished under the Ptolemic Rulers, acquiring many Egyptian artifacts, including the skin from the asp that killed Cleopatra. It was under these first rulers that the Warehouse established its own system of rule and control, and a group of people from all walks of life was appointed to oversee it - The Regents. The Regents were the first actual "agents" of the Warehouse, and its first collectors of artifacts. Its residence in Egypt lasted until the suicide of Cleopatra, and the conquest of Egypt by Caesar and Rome.
                  Last edited by IcarusAbides; 19 July 2011, 01:06 PM. Reason: added some extra
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DSG1 View Post
                    the Eye of Ra pins are only worn by the Regents was introduced in season 1, episode Breakdown I do believe. It's a running theme of sorts.

I was wondering when they were going to get around to a gay character, since the show is gay owned, I'm surprised it took them this long to have a gay character. Doesn't bother me better to have a gay character than a love interest for Claudia in every other episode.

Fine by me.

The one thing does bother me is Myka's straight hair. I liked her season 1 look.

(MHO)
                    oh yes I am loving this episode I am glad they added this to his character, but I think he needed to tell Claudia because it makes it pretty definitive that he is not hitting on her

and I want Claudia and Fargo to get together because they are cute together
                    what do you mean by gay owned ?
                    sigpic
                    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                      Liked this one a lot too. Neither of the new episodes so far have blazed by in the way that some in the past have, but I enjoyed this one. I enjoy how they're using new guy as a foil for Claudia.

Myka was also looking fantastic as usual. She's always good looking, but the straightened hair knocks her up so many levels she's in orbit

My only gripe is how fast new guy recovered from the Mace/pepper spray. That stuff is harsh; designed to cause eyes being forced to close, coughing, and difficulty breathing for about half an hour. You get that stuff sprayed on you, you aren't chasing anyone.
                      true but he is ATF so maybe he built up resistance to it ??
                      sigpic
                      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

I really liked this episode. I love the relationship between Claudia and Jinks, the kidding around and stuff but also the kindness. Plus I really loved Jinks bouncing up through the windows during the heartfelt Artie/Claudia moment. he was very puppy-dog like.

I also really liked the storylines; the memory loss arc was very good and the Typhoid Mary knife was cool, too. I think Pete was very adorable as a kid, and I really wanted to slap Myka when young!Pete was saying that things were never going to be well again and she kept asking him why. Did she forget that Pete lost his dad when he was young? Nine years old, I think, and none of the other infected kept their memories, so I don't know why she kept prodding him.

I liked that Myka apologised, too, because it was needed, although I'm sure Pete knew exactly why he was angry at her.

All in all, good ep
                        "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                        "what?"
                        *throat punch*
                        My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                        LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Loved this ep. Loved the voice over of Myka's thoughts on what she's feeling.

Instead of thinking that Myka was being unduly forgetful or mean to Child!Pete (I think he said his dad died when he was 12, not 9 though) maybe her prodding was a way to keep him thinking and therefore, saving his memories. Since no one else thought to try that with the others. Also, Myka was kinda clueless as to what was bothering Adult!Pete since he wouldn't open up to her about it. I think she handled Child!Pete really well, with love and understanding. The fact that after she realized why and how much she hurt him by leaving without talking to him first, was such a beautiful thing to see. I think it will bring them closer as friends and partners.
                          sigpic
                          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                            true but he is ATF so maybe he built up resistance to it ??
                            I believe part of the Police Academy training, at least, is being sprayed with pepperspray at least once, to know what it feels like. I'm not sure on ATF procedures, but I think it's a plausible theory.
                            If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                            Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                            If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                            Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

I liked this episode.

Claudia and Steve make an interesting pair and I like the idea of him being gay. Its a nice curve ball to throw her and it created a bit of a bonding moment for them. If I remember corectly Steve said he never talks about being gay much and correct my if I'm wrong but unless its mentioned in his file no one else knows. And then once the tention that bit of info caused is relieved Claudia handled it well and shared something about herself by telling him she was institutionalized.

Artie popping up to watch Claudia in action on her first non apprentice mission is so a proud papa moment.

Myka was really good dealing with childPete and I liked that she finally apologied to him. Getting to see the abandonment issues he developed as a kid must have really hit home to her what she had unintentionally done to him. I also really like the fact the Regents had her under go a review before getting officailly welcomed back by them.
                              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Working...
                              X