Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    What? Ehy? Something I should know? Oh yeah and of I'll keep watching
    If I tell you, it will spoil you. I'm not into spoiling people. The US is about 4 or 5 eps ahead of you so I'm not going to spill. Just keep watching and your questions will be answered. Otherwise, I suggest you go dig around spoilertv.com.

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
    As usual, I start off the new season having missed vital info from the previous one. Will have to see if last season is on Netflix. Loved the ep, though.

Who IS that dirty FBI lady? I know I've seen her, but can't place her.
    The actress is Ashley Williams.
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
      If I tell you, it will spoil you. I'm not into spoiling people. The US is about 4 or 5 eps ahead of you so I'm not going to spill. Just keep watching and your questions will be answered. Otherwise, I suggest you go dig around spoilertv.com.
      Okay. I'm trying to turn over a new leaf and staying away from spoilers. We'll see how long that lasts
      sigpic

Comment

I was surprised Myka was back so quick!

Like "new guy". Had to explain to my husband which twin he was and what he was in.

Glad to have the Warehouse back even though I'm behind you guys because it got picked up by a new station this year in Canada. So at least I get to watch it! I was almost afraid no new station was going to pick it up.
        Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Thought the episode was great . Liked the new guy and his ability to tell if some one is lying
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X