Torchwood - Miracle Day Pre-airing Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Torchwood - Miracle Day Pre-airing Discussion

Weird that there isn't much action in this forum with this coming out this week. I think it looks good and i like the addition on Mekhi Pfifer and Bill Pullman. I hope it gets good ratings, so far the only ads for it i have seen hae been on this site and on Starz.

Starts Friday July 8th on Starz in US.

www.starz.com/torchwood
    Cream Cheese, the people's cheese.

to bad I don't have the Starz channel, I LOVE Torchwood!

Comment

Originally posted by StayingOccupied View Post
      Weird that there isn't much action in this forum with this coming out this week. I think it looks good and i like the addition on Mekhi Pfifer and Bill Pullman. I hope it gets good ratings, so far the only ads for it i have seen hae been on this site and on Starz.

Starts Friday July 8th on Starz in US.

www.starz.com/torchwood
      It's all we've been talking about for weeks (if not months) in the Torchwood News thread.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I be honest I am not entirely clean on the storyline, or how they seem to have dealt with the characters.

We shall see how this one evolve throughout the season but after the last one I am raising my hopes about this one.

I just hope it does not end like the last one with jack saving everyone in the last 5 minutes of the show.

Comment

I'm really looking forward to it.

If you have Netflix you can watch Torchwood legally with a 90 day delay

Following in the path of Showtime, which isn’t making new originals available for streaming at all, Starz will begin holding back its original series for 90 days before they are available for streaming on Netflix.

The hold back on originals begins effective with Starz’ Camelot which is set to debut on Starz on April 1, and will include all original series, including Torchwood: Miracle Day.
          link
          sigpic

Comment

I've been showing the trailer to a few of my friends that had never heard of Torchwood and most of them seem pretty interested. I'm hoping this show will continue to bridge the gap between quality BBC shows and the mainstream US audience.
            sigpic

Comment

Glad to see Gateworld created a folder for the season with a thread for each episode discussion, I'm getting more excited by the day!
              sigpic

Comment

Can't wait for this!

Great to see Torchwood getting a bigger US audience. I hope it doesn't lose any of its British charm, though!
                sigpic
                http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

wapo.st/qOWVpG

They had a rally in DC today which wasnt very well recepted.

Comment

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/media/...i-show-tv-year

heres a good article on "why starz's version of Torchwood just might be the best new sci fi show of the year"

It starts tonight!

Comment

FYI episode 1 is on Starz OnDemand now!

Comment

Working...
                      X