Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Downton Abbey- appreciation, speculation, shipping, all that.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
    Is it weird that I kinda ship Spratt/ Denker?
    Same here. Ready for a Violet/Isobel Spin-off with Spratt and Denker. (OH HOW I WISH ! ! ! ! )
    Last edited by Looney; 12 February 2016, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Daisy does seem to be a bit OTT aggressive this season, but maybe that's just to get here where they want her to be in the time they have left....like maybe her story should have played out over 2 seasons but now has to in one.

I think the only thing that keeps me from going really far spratt/denker is that it seems to be a bit one sided...as in she seems to use a lot and blackmail a lot but doesn't cover as much as she's covered. But I do like the snark between them..and it fits in well with Violet's inner snark.
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Anyone seen Sunday's episode yet?
        sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

oh yeah

Loved the carson/mrs hughes/mrs patmore moment. he really got his comeuppance

I feel sorry for Thomas. Yes, he's a jerk but he is certainly being shut out

and Violet knows how to get to the heart of her son...give him a puppy
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, the puppy was cute.

Spoiler:
            Poor Mary and Henry Talbot. Charlie died, then they broke up. But I have a feeling he'll be back at some point. Feel sorry for Thomas too. Hope he finds a new position.
            sigpic
            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Working...
            X