Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jaime Murray / H.G. Wells Thread

HI !
    hey Everyone is there anyone could mind help me to find the right address for Jaime Murray that i plan to ask for autograph. But the thing is I did sent out but it came back as it said its not client of that address .
    The address was

Luber Rocklin Entertainment
    8530 Wilshire Blvd Suite 550
    Beverly Hills, CA, 90211

Well thanks for listen and helping me out , I'll come back on here when i can becasue Im going to sent Jaime Murray letter out this weekend with the right address take care

have Wonderful Summer

Ps. because Im asking you all fellow fans to help me out with finding right address for me to sent out letter to jaime Murray.. thank You
    Last edited by TeylaIsCool85; 20 June 2011, 07:47 PM.
    Hi guys,
    I'm deaf and petty much down to eath, fan of original Stargate and Stargate atlantis and Sanctury and I do really enjoy hanging out here, I love those show. Because I adores Amanda tapping and Torri Higginson because they both are my favorite people . Especially Amanda Tapping was My childhood favorite I grew up watching her on SG-1

Torri Higginson is the Lovely down to earth person

hey there its me again I was wondering did You anyone has find the right address for me to write letter Jaime Murray that I can ask her for autograph?

Its Becasue I really need it. to have it as back up if i get the wrong address again
    so Please take ur time to find the right address not the ones above becasue its not Jaime Murray 's agent 's address but not a client to Jaime Murray
    Hi guys,
    I'm deaf and petty much down to eath, fan of original Stargate and Stargate atlantis and Sanctury and I do really enjoy hanging out here, I love those show. Because I adores Amanda tapping and Torri Higginson because they both are my favorite people . Especially Amanda Tapping was My childhood favorite I grew up watching her on SG-1

Comment

Okay for this once , Please can you all help me to find the actual right address for fan mail to ask for autograph from Jaime Murray... also I want you look at this Photo and tell me what u think of HG's feeling when she gets no fan mail ?

Helena Wells Victorican era.jpg
      Hi guys,

Comment

If you want to discuss HG or Jaime Murray this is not the thread to be on as it's pretty much a retro thread stuck in the first season. No offense but not much gets discussed accept how great things are. I think HG is a spanner too far which is a shame because I think, regardless of whatever relationship she has with other characters, she is one of the best things in the series. What I suggest you do is just access a search engine and ask for chat rooms for HG in the series. Then you will find that this thread is slightly odd and most discuss HG even if she isn't in the episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnecite View Post
          If you want to discuss HG or Jaime Murray this is not the thread to be on as it's pretty much a retro thread stuck in the first season. No offense but not much gets discussed accept how great things are. I think HG is a spanner too far which is a shame because I think, regardless of whatever relationship she has with other characters, she is one of the best things in the series. What I suggest you do is just access a search engine and ask for chat rooms for HG in the series. Then you will find that this thread is slightly odd and most discuss HG even if she isn't in the episode.

But it is possiable she'll be more in season 3 and ofc a her own the HG Wells show even before the warehouse13 . as it is in the works. So that why I wanted to find right address to send the letter to Jaime Murray for an autograph but as well the ones above address is not Jaime murrays way to contact, But i wonder anyone else has know the right address to sent to her for an autpgraph from her time on warehouse 13 thats all I need to know and where cld i best go find the right address intsead the wrong address above ?..
          Hi guys,

Comment

Hello Ya all , it has been ages since i last post on here the HG wells/Jaime Murray tread
            Anyway i found the right address that some of you all some are fan of Jaime murray or HG wells On Warehouse13, Also not matter who you are like or not like Jaime Murray.. I thought to share with you all the address that I've found

Jaime Murray
            c/o The Gersh Angecy,Inc
            9465 Wilshire Blvd 6th floor
            Beverly Hills, CA 90212
            USA
            Thats the right one everyone Hope it helps you all who fans or not fan of jaime murray
            Hi guys,

Comment

Working...
            X